zaterdag 12 december 2015

Not being able to....

work on my other website. It's dull, writing a blog here. What to put down? What's relevant for me to typ here? I don't have a clue. My thoughts? You seriously don't want to hear my thoughts.

On my other website (which is http://www.thecrazydutchmansblog.nl/wp ) I write reviews. Music reviews, and it's been going well. I've been doing it for a couple of years, and the response has been great. It's a lot of fun, reviewing music. But the most rewarding thing is the response from well known names in the music industry.
Also the free CDs/mixes they do sent to me. Often I know in advance I will be getting a nice surprise in my mailbox, but sometimes it comes as a surprise. Some artists do send me their whole back catalogue, and you always have greedy people reading those reviews and sending me mails about me sharing this with them (all for free). My answer? Buy the album(s) yourself, you greedy plonker. Start your own website, and do work for it.

Sadly I haven't been able to write any reviews the last couple of days, due to an error I keep getting when I try to log in. The error can not be solved from my end, because I do not have the rights to alter/change anything in Wordpress, I'm just a moderator, someone who writes blogs. If I do have questions I have to e-mail to my webpage builder, which is CMSDesigns.nl ,and they help me out a lot. But until they've contacted the webhost, there's nothing I can do.

Please be patient. I will be back with many new reviews. Hopefully I can go onto my website today, or maybe tomorrow morning. Damn.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten