donderdag 28 april 2011

Hello to....

you! Not a lot of people visit this blog, I'll be probably the only one who keeps on looking on his own blog. Ow yeah, forgot my girlfriend. She is watching it too every day, I think. I hope so. Makes me feel good. These words aren't going into the wide and open universe without ever been read.

What a boring day it is today. For me. Maybe not for you, but it is for me. I've done some funny stuff, but not really exciting ones. Ive taken the dust of some good ol' cds and listened to them again. Makes me feel younger all of a sudden. Daft Punk, The Prodigy. Heroes. They created me. Gives me goosebumps everytime I hear the songs. I wish I didn't ruin the cds so much, so I could appreciate the music now. I hate it when a track skips, because of scratches, and molted M&M (I hope M&M, I don't have blue cum!).

Let's see.... what else have I done? Absolutely nothing. Haven't been on the computer much today. And that is weird. I'm a computer freak. A good freak, not the freak who masturbates over terms like Gigahertz, and making programmes etc. Not that kind of freak. Thank GOD! Imagine that. Masturbating while looking at the computer........ erm....... never mind!

I am wearing a hat! A hat, you say? Yes. 10 quid! Expensive. I think it was 10 quid. Shall I ask the misses how much it was? She knows everything. E V E R Y T H I N G! And it scares me. Alot. Because it means she is much more powerfull then/than me! (Don't know which than/then to use, sorry!). But in other ways, I am more powerfull! And that's good. Keeps a balance in the relationship.

But it's scary that they all know more then us men! Women! Dangerous species. They get to do all the fun stuff in life, which us men can't experience. Creating life! And they are so ungrateful for that. Always talking about the pain, and stress, and food cravings. For gawd sake, shut up! Please, do me a favour and shut up! I wish we could do that, create life. We create cum, that's all. (And no, that "man" who got a baby in America is just a f**king lesbian without boobs, technically not even a man. Without a penis, you ain't a man). F**king fake wannabee!

Imagine that. Being born in the wrong body? No I can't. I am pretty! Wouldn't want to change it for the world. Why would I? God blessed me with this body, and this "shitty" brain. That's me. Accept who you are. Only change things when they make you feel insecure.... I mean that well! When you had breastcancer, and you have a boobjob, I can accept that. If your face has been suffering from being burned, and you need plastic surgery, I can understand it. But don't do plastic surgery just because you want to look like Paris Hilton, or Michael Jackson (who wants to look like a dead paedophile?). Those people are fake from the outside, and the inside is fake aswell. Don't be fake, be genuine! Be real! That is what makes you unique. 

Where the hell am I going with this blog? Does it mean anything? Yes, it has a meaning. I'm not sure about it, but I think it shows you how I think, and feel. Do you care? I don't care. 

Let's get back to reality. Tomorrow is the Royal wedding. When I get home from working, I'll go straight to bed. And by the time I wake up, they are married! I'm not a hater, hope they have fun. But I simply can't be arsed. I only care about my wedding with my girl, and no one elses. Does that make me selfish? Maybe. But I wasn't invited to the Royal wedding, so ner. They won't get an invitation from me and Hayley! Deffo.

One day..... Hayley...... One day..... I'll struggle to say the words the vicar/priest/childabuser wants me to say. But until then....... We are married, in our hearts. Not on a piece of paper. I'll put something on a A4 paper if you want too. We are stuck together, like flies on a turd. Forever and ever. Our love will never go. Trust me. And if you don't, well, are you sure you want to marry me? lol.

One day!!!!!
Bye Bye!!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Dude ! Was all that stuff at the start , just leading up to you asking Hayley to marry you?
    If it was then she'd better bloody well say YES!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen