woensdag 27 april 2011

Today is the day.....

I start writing a blog.... again! Not the first time I've tried it! But not the last time. Why not give it another go? Maybe I'll live an exciting life after all. Or not. I don't have a clue what my life will become from this day on. Could be really exciting, or so f**king boring. It's not my fault. I wish I was born as a superhero, but I wasn't. I'm a superzero, a nobody, someone who doesn't stand out in a crowd (depends if the crowd was full of chinese people, I will stand out because of my length lol).

Today is a beautiful day, I must say! It's grey outside. And early! Pfew, too early for me. I don't know what is happening to me, but I've been waking up lately around 10-ish and it annoys the living sh*t out of me. Does this mean I live a life like everybody else? Do I have a normal rythm in my life? Probably not, I guess it's a phase.

Ooops, I've just done the most embarrasing thing a foreigner can do...... I went on a translating site. I couldn't finish the last sentence, which ended with the word "phase". But now I know it suits. If not, go to www.vertalen.nu and file in a complaint!

Let's get back to reality. The weather. It's beautiful. I love it. Maybe that's the reason I like England so much. Because of the weather!!! I solved the case! I should become a lawyer. I am pretty enough to become one (how low can someone stoop)(Stoop? Is that a word?).
Here's a view..... my view. Taken with a Blackberry phone ofcourse. No fruity things in my house. I don't like fruits. Fruits are horrible #Iamlying!

It does look grey, doesn't it? It does! A day where you shouldn't go out, not even if you have a reason to go out! But I have too! Later on tonight, I've got to go to my parents house to do the garbage, and then I'm off to work. Yeah, how exciting.

It's sad to say that I miss my friends. Especially these two! They mean so much to me, give me joy and laughter, and also f**ked up teeth, but who cares? I certainly don't!
I think I wrote enough today. I'll be posting my daily (as daily as it can get) top summits. I'm a music freak. Deffo! You will see why! Maybe I'll post a blog about that too. My musical life story. And please, when I say musical, I don't mean the homosexual thingy called musical, I HATE musicals. Not my thing at all! Everything dance related moves me! Not that kind of music. Sitting down in a theatre watching some homo dance his arse off to some fake 80s song. Deffo not my kind of soup.

Mmmmm..... SOUP! Could kill a...... erm.... I could kill something. For a nice cup of soup! But I don't need too! I've got a cupboard full of soup. Noodles. Thanks to my girl! #ASDAPOWER! She makes sure I won't starve. But no M&M's for me now. Meh. Life is so unfair. I know, when I see people starving on telly, it's a different kind of starving. But still. I want my M&M's. Or Smarties! Mmmmmmm. Chocolate!

Enough said and done. Got to do something before I typ so much, that when I look back at it, it doesn't make any sense at all! #doesthismakeanysense

Goodday to you all. God bless you, because he won't bless me. God bless you? If you put a comma there, inbetween God and bless, the whole sentence is funnier! God, bless you! Like God just sneezed! Gezundheit, as the Germans would say it!

Bye Bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten