woensdag 27 april 2011

What a day to.....

start working on a nightshift. It is boring as hell, I think. So many things to do. So much to think about. But also so boring aswell. 8 hours in a fishing bowl as I call it. A fishing bowl. I don't know how the english describe the sound a fish makes, but I would say "blup".

8 hours in a working uniform, serving people. Yes, I am a servant. Lol. That sounds funny. But the work isn't. You are completely sealed of from the world, no television or anything. Yes, I do have a Blackberry, but no radio on it. It's good that I've got a 4GB memory card on it, full of music. No video's, why would I watch video's on it? If I've got that thing in my pocket all the time, how can I watch it, eh?

I can't wait to leave. Been inside the flat for 2 days in a row, I don't know how the world is outside these walls. And to be honoust, I'm getting a bit annoyed. A bit? Yes! Got some music to entertain me, but that's all. I want to do stuff, and get payed for it. Not like a prossie, ofcourse. Well. Erm. No, not my cup of tea (or Senseo coffee, I drink tea but not alot!)

Don't you hate it when you can do stuff, but your body just won't allow you? I've got those feelings all the time! Hoovering? Yes........ but I don't want too! Washing up? Yes....... but I can't be arsed. Feelings I have for a lot of things. Like Kate and Williams wedding. I want to watch it, but I can't be arsed. It's not my wedding for gawd sake! It's two people who are in love, and want to seal their love forever and ever. I doubt it will happen when I get married: soldiers walking down the street, etc. Don't even know if my girl, Hayley, wants that. She would urge me to watch the Royal wedding, but I would probably make the mistake of putting a DVD on and watch the Royles! God I love the Royles. They are hilarious! Much more entertaining then the Royals! (I think). Yeah, it was funny when Prince Harry wore a nazi thingy on his uniform, but if that is the most exciting thing you can imagine, my gawd. How boring.
I would rather watch something stupid.... like....erm.....I can't think right now.

Tonight I'll be at work. For 8 hours. Being bored as hell. But the music will get me through. Hayley will make sure I'll stay awake; the BBM will constantly make a sonar sound, stupid sonar sound. But hey, if it necessary to keep me awake, I won't mind. #thanksbabe

Back on the boring stuff now, living my life! Bye Bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten