dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

It's been quiet here....

I haven't been on here for a long time. I am sorry, I was so busy. You couldn't imagine it. So busy, I didn't even had time to wipe my arse after a shit. That busy? Yes!

How am I? If I would say that I am fine, that would be a lie. Had the worst sleep ever. And now I've woken up with a massive headache. I hate it. Last night there was a massive thunderstorm, I've never experienced one like this before. Flash after flash, all the time. And when you would hear the thunder, some of them were so loud, it would give me a heart attack. Bloody hell, I am afraid of thunder. My bed is all soaked. No I didn't piss in my bed, but it's sweat!


Look at this picture. This was made in Limburg, the county I live in. Looks heavy, don't it? And stunning too. I don't mind looking at thunder, but I simply can't sleep when it's thundering. You never know when to expect a blast, bang or however you call it. That's the worst bit.

I really like looking at it, and be amazed of the power it produces. If we would capture a thunder, we could supply a town of electricity for a year. Amazing, innit? If they captured it all last night, we would never have to worry about electricty. It continued for an hour or 2, and then it went with one big bang. Fokk me, I had a wet bed. (And again, not piss).

Today? Probably have rain and thunder and hail. Am I scared? Not yet, I'm not in bed yet. Hopefully no one gets injured anymore, or die due to the heavy weather, like last week in Belgium. I've seen the video's of Pukkelpop, and it scared me. I love going out, and I've been to such big parties, and I can imagine me standing there. Please, don't let anyone die of the weather anymore.

And let no one die because of a war. Syria, and Libia. Weird that they fight for freedom, and getting slaughtered by the one they voted for. The world has gone nuts. Maybe I know why it all goes nuts right now............. it's God sign, saying the summer of 2011 has ended.

And I didn't even have my holiday yet. Bleh. Thunder away God. I will be having my holiday when it's cold, thanks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten