dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

Tomorrow.....

I am old. 28 to be precise. Today I am young, I should do something special to remember today. What should I do? Walk around the streets naked, whilest dancing to the beat? Neh, not my thing. Should I do something nice? Water my plant? Neh, it's already dead. What should I do? Maybe something I've done for so many years..... nothing.

What have I done yesterday, and the days before that? I had a late shift on saturday and sunday, and I thought it was going to be a shitty weekend, but sunday turned out alright. 550 customers. That is less than a minute per customer, for 8 hours. Imagine that, meeting me at the till. You are served quicker than you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". I hate that film, I really do.

Yesterday I done fokk all. I went to the supermarket, and I thought I could buy a vlaai, a dutch delicacy, but they only had shitty one's. So I bought something else for myself, a bossche bol. Fucking great thing, it's .... erm..... it's a puff cake filled with whipped cream and covered with melted chocolate.  This is how it looks like:


But because it's so big, it's really hard to eat. Your face is always covered in chocolate, and you legs in whipped cream. It's so delicious, I will introduce it to my girl when she comes over next time. She doesn't know what hit her. Melted chocolate ladies! Melted! Isn't that what you want? Isn't that what you need? You don't need fish and chips, with horrible red sausages which look like a bulls penis.... you need a bossche bol.

Today I have an appointment. With the window cleaner. I forgot I had the appointment. I am dopey, I know. And after that, I will go out to get the car clean, and getting a vlaai. A vlaai is something which is eaten on birthdays and special occassions. This is how a vlaai looks like:


Ask Hayley, she loves them. Me and her were in an argument once, why I didn't introduce her to it earlier. I should have. But I can't be arsed. It's so common to me, I tend to forget it's special to foreigners. But Hayley ain't a englishman..... woman...... she isn't one for a full 100%. She loves a lot of dutch things, like frikandellen and bicky burgers. She loves our chips, our delicacies. She is more dutch than you might think. If I am going to move to the UK, I will fucking miss my frikandellen. It's going to be so fucking hard to live without them. Fish and chips? The fish stinks and the chips are covered with more grease then I've got in my hair.... so soaking wet. Bleh. We should introduce dutch chips in the UK. We could open up a shop called H&M's chippy shop, MarLey's ChipShop. Watch out, before you know it, it is going to be a great brand!!!!!!

But first my birthday. Send my present to me bitches! (lol, or give them to Hayley). But I need presents. Why? I am a greedy bastard, that's why!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten