zaterdag 2 juli 2011

It's Saturday....

and nearly christmas too. What am I talking about? It's still summer and I am talking about christmas? Random thoughts of the dutchman. Kill the easterbunny! Eat your iPhone! Yes, random things today.

I've just woken up, and still sleepy. It's still too hot inside here, sleeping isn't the nicest things to do right now. It's 24 degrees inside, and I've had the windows open for hours and hours, still not working. It's all shite. I wish I could live in....... I wanted to say England, but the weather is the same over there. I want to live somewhere cooler. North Pole! That's cool enough. Or Mars. Mars is a cool planet, isn't it? Or a hot planet? I can't remember, it's bloody far away and not interesting enough to remember.

Today I have got to go to a birthday. I want to stay in, but I've got too. I am a nice bloke, can't say no to someone. This is my day off, and I just want to walk around naked. Neh, not really. But I could, if I want too. It's nice to see some people, and there has been several babies been born, and I haven't seen them. So it's time to see them. Don't ask me why I haven't visited them before, because I didn't. No invitation for me, no drop by. I haven't even got a clue where they live, because they have never sended me their new address. Fuck it. I'll see them today.

Yes, I am weird. I don't visit anybody anymore, if they don't visit me. I give them a chance to visit me, and I obviously visit them, but if they don't visit me, fuck them. In the beginning I thought the flat was a disgrace, but it isn't. I thought I stunk, but that ain't it. I thought the place I live is a disgrace, but it isn't. So fuck you if you don't visit me. Bye bye then. Have a nice life.

I was thinking of a nice thing, we could organise a dunglish get together. If someone from the UK wants to visit the Netherlands, they can stay at our flat (it's Hayleys too). And they can visit the Netherlands, whilest knowing they having a place to stay. So if you want to stay here, you can! Come over and enjoy!

The big satelite is gone, no turk lives there anymore. Now there is a woman who I never see, or hear. She is even younger than me, but I think she does drugs. Strange woman, always having the curtains closed. Weird woman. Never mind. As long as she doesn't complain about the loudness of my music.

I am going to get off this chair, and do something productive. I'll catch you on the flipside!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten