woensdag 27 juli 2011

My last blog....

This is going to be my last blog, before I go to England. So there is no point in visiting this site, or say to me "where are your blogs?" Because I won't typ one whilest being in England. Why should I? I am with the loved one. She will be dreading this weekend, but we will make the best out of it.

I've just imagined. What if I took grandma with me? Hahahaa, imagine that? Lovely grandma would go mental! Hahaha.



I need to apologize for my last blog. I am sorry for those who read it and got offended by it. It wasn't my intention to offend anybody. So I am sorry. But if you think you will get offended in the future, don't visit this blog. Because I am know for being straight forward, right in your face. I won't hide my opinion. And if you don't like it, don't visit this. Thank you.

It has been a few weird days at work lately. Someone (a customer) got hit in his face with a knuckle-duster two days ago, and yesterday a truck nearly drove into the shop. The driver was so drunk when they arrested him at the next petrol station. Unbelievable. A polish truck driver, always up to no good. Why drink and drive? My colleague was scared stiff when it happened. Imagine seeing a truck coming towards you in full speed, you think that your life is ending. Bleh.

Hope tonight will be a quiet night. Don't want to do alot. I want a quiet night. Those are the best. Got the best music with me, to get me into the weekend mood. I simply can't wait to go bonkers. Hayley will love it, seeing me rave! I'll get her to rave too! Shake that shimmy! Woohoo! I know I will (what is a shimmy, anyway?)

I can't believe it's already thursday, or is it wednesday? Time flies by when you are having fun, or flies are fun, when you are having time? Have a nice week, and I'll speak to you. Well, only to those who are really interested in the inside of my brain! Arriverdeci, or something italian!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten