zondag 3 juli 2011

Sunday mornings are crap.....

and I know it. You know it too. It's so horrible. It's a day where you just want to lay in bed and never get out of it. And when you get out of it, you are going to make breakfast for your loved one (if you are single, the loved one is your own belly). But you don't need to wake up early. Why would you? It's fokking sunday.

And here I am. Awake and tired. And the coffee ain't kicking in yet. It's so hard. I've been to a birthday yesterday, and it was fun. I stayed longer than expected. I thought I would go there for an hour, but the bloody food wasn't prepared until 7 o'clock, I think. Grrrr. But the food was good. Except those black frikandels and German sausages. And I got the blame! I wasn't the masterchef, but because I didn't pay attention to the BBQ, I got the blame. Lol. Thanks Danny, you dick lol.



His daughter, Anna, is funny. But she forgot my name all the time. She kept on shouting "ey boy, come here". Boy? Who, moi? Lol. And she kept smacking me in the face. Thanks, hun. I love to annoy kids, it's some kind of revenge of a shitty childhood I had. And I will have my revenge one day......

When I was a kid, Danny was just a few years older, so also a kid. And we were best mates. He held me on his shoulders, and when he walked from the balcony to the flat, he tripped on those curtains you see people have, to keep the flies away. But that resulted in me falling on my face, and I do believe my teeth through my lip. Thanks Danny! I will have my revenge one day. Anna will sit on my shoulders once. You can't save her forever hahahaa. Yes I am crazy. I could put Danny on my shoulders, but I think that would be impossible. Have you seen the size of him? He is massive, he will destroy my shoulder and all my muscles. One day Danny.....one day!!!

And those bloody dogs, they always hang around me. I don't know why, but they do. Miriam had her dog with her, and it's a small white dog. Bless him. But don't ask me what kind of dog it is, I don't know and don't care. All dogs aren't the same, I know, but to actually name the brand of dog, I can't. Maybe they like to hang around me because I smell of shit? Or I smell of sausages? I don't know, but everywhere I go, they always follow me.

I used to be afraid of dogs, so that ain't it. Mum and Riana always say that they smell the fear, but I ain't afraid anymore. Only when they open their mouths and show me their teeth and growl. I don't like that. And I'll bite back. Ask Hayley, I bite like a dog..... Grom!

Me and Hayley having pets? I think Hayley agrees that she already has a pet...... ME!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten