zaterdag 16 juli 2011

My typical Saturday Blog.....

this is a typical one, which doesn't make any sense. It could be boring to you, as it is to me. I've got nothing to tell today, as far as I know. I could talk about my love life, but I don't know if you (the reader) is ready for that. And I don't want to post something online which could bite me in the arse, and in Hayley's arse too. I know I sometimes say too much, and I certainly don't want that to happen lol.

I could talk about my bollocks? Interesting enough? They are big and sweaty..... Nothing else to mention.

Yesterday I went to my local store, to get my package (no, not my balls). It was a voice recorder, which I ordered a few days ago. I told you before about that interview, so no point in explaining it again. But I needed something to record it with, because writing it all down, it's too much. Listening to the podcasts gave me the impression that DJ Brisk is a walking vocabulairy.... voca.... vocasomething. By the time I wrote the answer to the first question, he would be at question 14 already (not that I have prepaired any questions, it's so damn hard). I've started with writing stuff down, his past, and now I need to do the same with his present life.



But a recorder always comes in handy. So that's why I ordered it. But I never thought that it would be so tiny (again, not my balls). The recorder is the size of a small vibrator!!! Unbelievable. But I could have guessed tho, for 29 euro's. Hopefully he will take me serious. Now I need a good video recorder, hoping that I can borrow Hayley's camera. Hayley, if you read this, please clean the storage on your camera. Take everything off, before I borrow it. I know myself, I've got a brain like a monkey... I tend to forget alot. And I don't want to start recording, and all of a sudden it would say "no memory left". I would get scared and angry lol.

I simply can't wait to see Hayley again. And go to Birmingham. I have never been there, hopefully it's a cool city. Not a shite hole. We could do a sight seeing, me and Hayley. And later that night, go raving. I don't know if Hayley has told her friends, but they must think she is crazy for doing that. She is crazy..... in love. With me! No one else. Well, to be honoust, who doesn't love Robbie Williams? If he would sing "Angel" when I am trying to get some sleep, he could violate my body. Haha, imagine that?

Colin Firth is also known to be fit. Tami is in love with him. Not me. He ain't fit, he is cool. Not fit. And if you, Tami, think otherwise, I'll send you some videos of me wearing a Kings uniform and stutter. You would immediately change thinking. There ain't nobody fitter than me! Fact! Yes.... ffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaccccttttt.

This blog is absolutely nonsense. Let's end it with a nice quote, before I loose readers.

I am the greatest. I sting like a bee. - the bee that annoyed me yesterday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten