woensdag 6 juli 2011

Stupid Customer Service...

they keep on annoying me. I've just been on the phone for 10 mins, for an answer which I already expected. What a bummer. It costed 3.50. For an answer I'd already knew. What an annoying shit. But the man who helped me, he was nice. It was NS Hispeeds customer service. I hate the fact that for everything you need to call a number which costs money. Where is the customer service? Where is the time where you could call a free number for information?


My ticket is booked. It had a fault written on the confirmation detail, it said Martin Zeelandt, and I am definately a "van". Not German, but Dutch. Germans have "vons". We have "vans". And I am one of them. And this Dutchy will invade the UK again. It's becoming a common thing. I am more in the UK, then in France..... that's a stupid thing to say! We shouldn't never be in France, because the country stinks.

And my wife to be one day called Hayley, or Hayhay, or Hayfever, or Booboo, she has sorted the tickets. So we are going to rave. Rave damn hard. Because we are 'ard. I can't wait to see those wonderfull DJ's doing their thing live! I wanna go bonkers. Ow, I can't wait. I think Hayley can wait forever.... she ain't the raver I want her to be..... yet. Maybe she is going to get addicted to it, you might never know.

My day so far? Been boring. Been shite. Long day, had to do a lot of cleaning. But everything is sorted. I went to Heerlerheide, to my parents house. They forgot to put the bin back inside, so I did that. And I thought "why not visit my friend the barberman?" And I did. I drove to the centre to park my car, and all of a sudden a motorcycle came out of nowhere. And if my reflections were crap, he would have been dead. Scared the living shit out of me. He came out between parked cars in a street, and so fast, I couldn't see him, until it was too late. And he just smiled when he drove off. I got out of the car and shouted at him some word I won't reply. I was so furious. He could have been hurt, and my car in pieces, and he was just smiling. Dumb f**ker. Adrenaline was pumping through my body, and it ain't funny when that happens, and you have a headache already...... your mind goes ballistic.

What else have I done, besides being a murderer? Yes I am a murderer, I pay someone to cut my hair, and kill it! He is a prostitute! I pay him to release me from a burden! Lol. Never thought of it that way. I did post a few letters. Interesting? Not really, but 3 of them were sad letters. They were condolences - cards. My girlfriends grandma's sister died recently, and it's a normal thing to send a card, to let them know you think of them. But how in Gods name do you write anything on those cards? I've never written a letter like that before in English! It's not easy in dutch, imagine it being twice as hard to write one in English. But I hope they know I ment everything in it. R.I.P. Lilly.

We had a lovely time with her. Obviously I was scared, because I was meeting a legend in Hayleys family. So I was very quiet. But I loved her food, she made nice sandwiches. Bless her. We all should be thinking of Hayley and her family, during this hard time.

Losing someone in your life is so damn hard, I know. It's shit, to be honoust. I am sorry I can't be there, but I will be there the end of the month. So if people want to meet up, come to Birmingham and see Hayley dancing with glowsticks. I hope.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten