dinsdag 7 juni 2011

Bass music.....

is what's keeping me awake right now! Goodmorning you all. Hope you are alright. I'm not, wish I was. What a shite day it was yesterday, and today will be shite too. Yesterday I had to work from 9 till 5, and it wasn't busy at all. It was boring. We achieved alot, but just a shite day can not be changed into a good day, even when it could be good. It still remains shite.

Today, I am going on a training/course. One that's called "product knowledgement". And I am excited. Really? Nope, I was sarcastic. Wish I was excited, I had something to look out for. But now I'll be sitting there, bored stiff. In a room full of nutters, who have got a braincell. One braincell. The last time I went on a training, there were so many nutters, it freaked me out. Hopefully I don't turn into such a dipstick.

One good thing happened yesterday, Renato visited the Kruisberg with his kid, Julian. And his kid is cute! Due to busyness I couldn't visit him before, but OMG what a cute kid! Curly hair, Nike shoes. Deffo Renato's kid lol! He should cherish every moment, before you know it, Julian is 18 and driving his car! Time flies by rapidly. It's sad that times changed, we used to have such a laugh, me and Reno. I can remember alot of things, funny things. We playing soccer on a field, with some of his mates. And obviously they were good, but I wasn't. Got kicked hard! And they knew all the rules. I didn't. Dumb as the back of a donkey. They all wore sportsclothing, I wore my PJ trouser lol. I miss those good ol' days.

I remember a time, where me and Reno always were together, like glue in a gluejar. And he always listened to R&B/Hiphop/Reggae music. He is the one who got me into Sean Paul music. Thanks for that! Another funny thing he and I did, was rave with another colleague. Yes Reno, you can't remember it but I can! It was in her flat, and the beats were Eric Prydz - Call on Me! Good ol' days!

But back on today, I will be sitting in a classroom/study room, being bored. And an exam too! What a bummer. Can't wait to be home again! So, let's get ready then! Make the most of today, people, the apocalypse could happen tomorrow! Or on my mothers birthday this year, lol. God doesn't like my mum when it will occur!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten