woensdag 8 juni 2011

Typical!

I went to bed last night, getting prepared for a long night sleep, but it started thundering! It's shit when you are tired, but it keeps you awake. Especially when you are scared of it! Stupid thunder. To be honoust, the thunder is beautiful to watch, but to hear it, it's just scaring. The power with every flash.... amazing. But it's simply unpredictable. And that is what scares me. Because you can get used to rain, because you know it's consistent. But the thunder can be heared at random moments, and is loud too!

So I am sitting here, half asleep. And with pain. Pain, you might think? Why? Because my tooth are causing pain, and I need to go back to the dentist. At 09:15 they will use their blowing/sucking/drilling devices! And I'll be the one who is going to be screaming! Aaaarrrghhh.

Oh, nearly forgot to say: I hate my TV provider. Ziggo is his name. Annoying f**ker. Why? Because they took a lot of channels of my analogue thingy. I don't know what it is, I ain't that technical. But I've lost BBC2. Bummer. They always have good things on it. But now, if you want to see it, you must get a digital thingy, so you can receive it. Thank God my sister works at Ziggo. But it doesn't mean I get it for free! Bummer.

What shall I do today? Ooops, I need to go to work! I don't want too. But I must go, after I've been to the dentist. I can't wait. (Yes I am sarcastic). Wish it would be over in a blink of an eye. Or as fast as thunder is........ aaaaaarrrghhhhh.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten