zaterdag 11 juni 2011

How wonderful is it....

when you know you have done something, and no one realised it? I've done it today, and I know for sure that no one will tell I've done something here. I've cleaned the flat in a rather weird way.... I went through all old bills, sorted them. Done the washing, and now I will start hoovering. A nice and tidy flat. Ow, I nearly forgot. I did the washing up. Necessary to do!

What else have I done today? Nothing much, ate a pizza. Yes, greedy fucker, I know I am! And watched Gavin and Stacey! Always funny to watch!  I've just watched the outtakes of the show, and they are hilarious. Ow bugger, I need to do the washing. I'll be back in a minute!

Bloody hell, I was back quicker than expected. The washing wasn't done yet. The dryer is still empty. Empty. Bugger.

I am going ballistic on this new mixset by some DJ I've downloaded today! It's wicked, really enjoyable. Sometimes I imagine being on a huge stage, entertaining thousands! That will be a dream.
I've got another dream too! And that is to be a comedian. Or an actor. Comedy actor obviously. I am full of humour, I am witty enough. And I love slapstick humour. I can act alot! I can fake a tear, I can fake a smile.... the only thing I can't fake is an orgasm. I'm not like a woman! They can fake it, how fake and phony is that? Nothing for me to fake! I ain't a fucking fake wannabee! lol.

I was browsing online, to look for information about writing a show. And I found a website, which belongs to the BBC. And I always wondered, why not give it a try? But I don't know if someone could appreciate it, and how in Gods name would I typ it? How do you write a script? I've got no celebrities as friend, so I can't ask how a script looks like. I wish I could see how it works, so I would know if I can give it a try. I could write a show called "The Crazy Dutchman" and could tell my whole life to people who are really interested. A bit like this blog. I tell what you all want or need to know. And it's shitty that no one replies to these blogs anymore, I don't know if I am doing a good job!

Just let me know. Message me. Don't be scared, the only person who is scared is me! lol.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten