vrijdag 17 juni 2011

I passed my exam!!!!

And I am happy! Woohoo, party time! Get the booze out! Let's all get wicked, where ever you read this! It's going to be a party tonight. Not here, I think. But you can go crazy on my behalf. You are allowed!

I did that course a few days ago, where I got all the product knowledge I needed to become a succesfull senior transaction employee. And I just read my email, which said I passed. Hurray! Get the booze out! This is a good day. I am happy. I am normally crap at exams, because I get nervous and make mistakes. I don't like sitting in a classroom, being looked at all the time. I don't like it when questions are stupid and multiple answer could be the good one. Fuck that, I hate that. I would like easier answers, because it would make my life easier. But thank God for passing. I don't like waiting days for my result. Brings back memories, from when I was at college, and I wasn't home when the teacher would call for the result. I called him whilest being at grandma's birthday. And then finally I got the result.....I passed.

I love it. Good day. It was a good day at work too. I had a lot of fun today. Don't know why, the weather was shit. But still, we all had a good time!






I don't know what to write anymore. Good day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten