zondag 19 juni 2011

Happy Fathersday!!!

It's that day again. Fathersday. And my father ain't here. He is somewhere in China, I would say working, but I don't think he is. It's sunday, and it's fathersday, he is obviously not working. He is celebrating!

I've just emailed him back, I can't call him, don't know how! China, pfew, that's far away. Don't know the landcode of China. I don't know his number too. Lol. I could call his dutch number, but his credit will be going quickly. Hope he comes back quickly, before he turns into a dunees. A dunese? A Dutch-Chinese.

He messaged me earlier, that he reads my blogs. I don't know if he did it on Hyves or on here. But it was a nice message. Thank you, paps. This blog is dedicated to you! I don't know what to write about tho. I did that before, so why do it again?? I know, it's fathersday. I should.

I should? I must. And I should give him his CDs back, which I borrowed 10 years ago, and never returned to him. I don't know if he wants to see the state of them. They are a bit kaput. Not completely broken, but a bit kaput. Some tracks are just not playable. Sorry pops.

My dad is a legend. He is. You know that. He is my legend! I am not religious, so God ain't my hero. My dad is. Without a doubt. He can fix everything. I can imagine him, standing at the gates of heaven, and when they open, they creak. And he will be the man fixing the gates. He is such a handy man. Unbelievable. He can fix everything.



I can tell you a story, which I must have said before. My dad is a cool person, but sometimes a bastard. Yes he is. Well. to be precise, he was. When I was young and lived with my parents, I was a naughty boy. As I quoted yesterday, I am addicted to music. And I always played it out loud. Mum would always shout, whilest standing downstairs. She would shout "turn the music down right now, I am not going to say it again". But I would never listen to it. And then, my dad would get off his seat, and walk into my bedroom with a scissor. He wouldn't say a word, and just cut through the cables of the speakers. That is my dad. Nope, that was my dad. He ain't going to do that right now, it's my flat.

But the funny side of this was, that everytime he would do that, I would ask him with my puppy eyes to make it again, to fix it. And he would do that. And I always promised I would never do it again. I don't know how many times the wires got cut. And he welded them back together. I love you paps.

Cool dads rule the world. And my dad is definately one of the coolest. But please come back quickly, don't stay there too long, you might miss the dutch food. And me! No dad, there is nothing to be fixed, if so, I wouldn't say it to you. Have a nice day, and see you soon paps.

1 opmerking: