vrijdag 3 juni 2011

Happy Friday!

it is friday? I don't want to mess up. Yep, it is friday. And it's going to be hot. Very hot. And people tend to forget to get hydrated. So people, when you go to work today, or when you are staying in, get hydrated. Can be everything, coffee, water, tea. But no fizzy drinks, they just make it worst. They want you to drink even more. Coffee is the best.

You want to sit naked in your back garden? Cool, but put some sunscreen on your..... erm.... private parts. Don't forget, the weener can burn pretty easy! Just make sure that the sun can't harm you.

And on a day like this, I need to work. And I don't want too. Long trousers, double t-shirts. And I really don't want too. Maybe I'll take some pictures today, don't know if I do. I used to have a camera, but after helping me for 3 years, it went to photoheaven. It's dead. What a pity. It was a good camera! Took several thousand pictures. And now I am just too lazy to get a new camera. The Blackberry camera is good, but not superb. No flash, and quality stinks.

Today is going to be hot. If you go outside and you are bald (or getting there), lubricate your head! Never a nice sight to see someone being bald and having parts of his skull meat hanging before his eyes. My dad has it all the time. He wears a cap, but mother Sun is too strong.

And by the sun I don't mean the newspaper! Don't you wish you lived at Antartica? Nice and cold? I wish! I don't like the heat, get's me all angry and frustrated. Don't like it. And getting a tan? Who? Me? Never. Don't like laying like a EHEC infected cucumber. I want to be normal, not lay down for a tan.

I've always wondered: rascists that hate black people, but get a tan in the summer..... how weird is that? They hate the coloured person, but they want to get a colour in the summer...... Aren't they discriminating their own colour? lol. Just a happy thought.

Don't stay in today, get off your arse and live! Enjoy the good weather. The summer will be crap. Live life now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten