zaterdag 18 juni 2011

"Yeah, I am looking for the track that goes......"

How many times has that happened to you or me? How many times did we wonder who the artist/band is of the track that you hear? Sometimes you just take it for granted, but some tracks are so beautiful, you need to have them. But maybe you just missed out when they announced the trackname, or something similar. It happens to me all the time.

I always have the error of getting mixes without a tracklist. That's always a bummer. You always wonder who's track that is. And some tracks are never to be found. Pity, why don't they just add a tracklist, like normal CDs have? Or the weirdest thing that might have happened to you: you hear a track, and someone gives a wrong trackname! Happened to me so many times "yes, it must be....." "it sounds like......". And it never is.

Or you listen to the radio, and they announce the name, but you didn't understood a word of what he said. That frequently happens to me. I listen to a lot of english shows, and when they announce a name, I have to pay attention. Like the artist named Emalkay. When I heared his "Fabrication" for the first time, I adored the track and wanted to download it. Artist? MLK? Eh? MLK. Ok, let's go on youtube. Can't find it. Shit, it was MLK. So similar, but not really.

I hate those questions. I know that my knowledge about electronical music is great, you can ask Hayley. She will tell you that I am boring, when it comes to that. She knows that, when I get started, I can't stop. I am a walking Windows Media Library. But the library can expand, and it happens every day. But the tracks should be the original names, not made up one's. Correct information gets stored in my library, and will never get lost. Thank God for that.

I am only searching for one track name, but I will find it (hopefully) right now. Give me a second. It's from a commercial. And I found it: Audio Bullys – Only Man. I love that track. It will never leave my brain cell. Yes, one brain cell. A computer runs on one memory bank, not multiple. It can, but one bank is enough. Like my brain. Why need multiple cells, when one is enough? And to be honoust, I don't have more. My mum must have dropped me on my head when I was born. I know my uncle Danny dropped me, when I sat on his shoulders. Must have happened then. I fell hard, and all braincells, except one, got killed. One cell left. But to be honoust, if George W Bush can be president, I can achieve more (he doesn't have a brain). No offense, I am not lying. It's the truth.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten