dinsdag 28 juni 2011

The Summer has started yesterday.....

and it was hot. Unbelievablely hot. And at work, the airco is working super hard. Makes it all okay, but the biggest problem is, when you are inside a cold area, and walk into the blistering heat. OMG, it will make me ill. But the summer has started yesterday, and it will leave this country today. It will be severe weather here in the Netherlands, because I've just heared it on the news. And they think it will be, because they have already adjusted a lot of schedules. The train are going to drive with a special schedule, because of the thunder. So the weather we will be having later, is going to be heavy. Scary.



But for now, I've got to experience the shite weather. I am definately not a hot weather man. I am a cold temperature man. I don't like the heat. Bleh, give me miserable weather. Rain? Yes please. A lot of people don't appreciate it, I can understand. But the rain can be beautiful. You just need to see the beauty of it. Not constant rain tho, it would make me go bonkers too.

Or snow! I love the snow. Snow is beautiful. But we have to wait for long, to get better weather. Hope the summer ends quickly, I hate hot weather. SNOW, RAIN, give me it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten