woensdag 15 juni 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

sister! It's my sisters birthday! Hope she has a nice day! And hope everybody else on this planet has a nice birthday too! I will visit her later, it's too early to visit her. She has got a syndrom, just like me. It's a disease that we share. Just me and my sister. A lot of other people have it, but they are afraid to tell it. Or they don't know it. But we know. We have got a syndrome called the Sleep syndrome. We sleep like woodchucks lol. We love sleeping! A disease.

Yesterday was a hectic day. Bleh. A lot to do at work. People annoyed me. We had a representative from Mars , and one from British America Tobacco. And I hoped they would be easy, but we failed with the wishes they had. We use a standard lay-out of the shelfs, it's chosen by headquarter how everything lays. It's all a big money business. And Mars pays the most. So they want the best places on the shelf. But to compete with all the other companies, every so often we get a new lay-out plan, and we have to follow that. But the last update we got was from last year, so the shelves weren't up to date. We had products in the shelves which weren't allowed to order. Not our fault, is it? If headquarter doesn't send the proper lay out. But we got bollocked. And due to lack of time, I couldn't prepare the shelves that day. She wrote that down, and left. But the other representative, from BAT, was an annoying arse. Why? We had the newest cigarette cabinet lay out, but it wasn't good! He was annoying. Could have hit him in his face. But both of them respected me, and that made me smile!

When people respect my authority, I like that. Yes, I am a boss. A cool boss. Because I define a boss like this: an arsehole with feelings. That's my definition of a good boss. Can a company be run by an arsehole? Nope. Can a company be run by someone with only feelings? Nope! You need a combination of those two factors, to become a good boss! And I could be a superb boss.



What I am doing now? Typing this blog, you c**t, duh! Stop asking me stupid questions. I am typing this blog whilest listening to some good tunes! As usual, I would say. The way I live my life. Relaxed. Why waste your time by listening to silence? Give your ears some pleasure too! They deserve it!

Happy birthday, for those who celebrate it today. For all the others, happy birthday too. But I ain't gonna do this every day, talking about birthdays. I've got a life, you know? #noidont

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten