maandag 27 juni 2011

Yesterday was a .........

really bad day! I couldn't believe it. As you read, the day before was superb, but yesterday was so bad. I'll tell you why.

I went to bed at 12, and had a nice chat on the phone with Hayley, so I went to sleep at 1:30. But I wasn't feeling well, so I was happy that the toilet was really close to the bedroom. All of a sudden, at 3 o'clock, my colleague Ralph called my house phone, and he asked me if I could come and work on a early shift. The colleague who had to be doing the early shift couldn't make it. Her car got burned down: someone set it on fire. It happens alot in that area, so not a big surprise. But it was for me, because if I'd said yes, I could only sleep for an hour, no more. I said yes, went back to sleep, and woke up at 4.

If I work on a early shift, I need to wake up at 4. Because if I wake up any later, my rythm gets fucked. But it was already fucked. So I woke up, got ready for work, and drove off in my car. All of a sudden, not far away from my house, the car stuttered. And I thought "maybe it's because I am driving in the wrong gear". So I went a gear down, and drove further. A few seconds later, whilest attacking another corner, it did it again. Fuck. I hoped I could make it to work. I already messaged Ralph to let him know what the situation was. Imagine that, the second car that couldn't make it to work.

I got to work safely, but still scared. I went on the internet to see what the problem was. Millions of problems. Jeez. Not that easy to figure out what it is. But I will have a look at it later, don't have time for it now. But when I got to work, Ralph had already prepared a breakfast for me! Bless him!

I never eat in the morning, but I could use it! Thanks Ralph.
The rest of the day was long and boring. It got busier later, and I hoped that my colleague was early, so he could take over. When he came, we switched, and I went home. Once I got home, I went straight to bed..... the way to my bed was covered in clothing, I took them off while I was walking. But I couldn't stay in bed the whole time, because I am not a woodchuck. I slept for a bit, and then watched some telly, made a nice eggy thingy, and at 10, my bed was calling me.

And now I woke up. Ready for another day at the office. Hope my car is a bit better today. It was a good day in a way yesterday, I found money on the floor! Bills! So maybe it was temporary unluckyness? I don't know, I ain't God.

Hope you have a nice day, I wish mine would be better than yesterday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten