zaterdag 25 juni 2011

It ain't easy....

to do things that you really want, but never done before. I wish it would be easier, but it ain't. I've tried so many things, so many ways. But it's hard. You don't have a clue what I am talking about? I'll tell you.

I'm going to do an interview, and it's hard. I am interviewing a DJ called DJ Brisk. And it ain't simple. Because this man is a legend, I don't know where to start. He has been in the industry for more than 20 years, so where do I start? And which style? I don't know, he is involved in literally every harder style. It's so damn hard. I wish it would be easier, but if it was, everybody could be a journalist. Imagine me being a journalist. I can't. But I want to do my best, and make it succesfull. I want this to succeed. I don't want to fabricate a shitty interview, I want it to be the best you have ever read. I don't like to fail. I don't like it at all. So I hope it will be alright. I'm planning to actually go to a rave, and see what the Brisk feeling is. He is in my eyes on of the best Hardcore/Rave DJ's I've ever heared, but I never had the chance to hear him live. I've got a lot of albums, where he contributed his tracks, but never heared him play live. I want too. Because he is a GOD! Yes he is. Lol. Imagine him reading this, he might think that I am a nutter. Sorry, but I am. A good nutter.

So this interview..... why him? Because he deserves it. And he is trying to get more bookings in the Netherlands, which could be easier for me to actually hear him play. But to get him over here, he needs to be known first. And this interview could be a step into the right direction. And you might never know, I could do that for a living! Not for Rolling Stone magazine, they are better journalists than me. And they typ a bit better. But why not give it a go?

I want to do so many things, and I will succeed. It will be a lot of tears and sweat, but it will be worth it. I'll upload the interview (when finished) onto here, and BookFace, and Twitter, etc. You get the idea. I hope you like it. I hope Brisk likes it. Lol. I hope it ain't bad.

Paul, if you read this, I'll do my best. And if it ain't the best you have ever seen, erm..... blame it on me being dutch! lol.

Ps. Paul, I am not this woman. Sorry.

1 opmerking: