donderdag 2 juni 2011

Bleh!!!!

What a day today. It has been crap all the way! I had an early shift this morning, and I thought it was a normal thursday, because it is a thursday! But it turned out to be Ascension Day. We call it Hemelvaart, and due to the holidays, alot of people went abroad. Which was a pity for us, because they all go the other direction, instead of ours. So it was quiet. But alot of nutters, yep, we had a lot of them.

A dude from Slovenia came in the shop, after he filled up. He came to the till, and showed a 500 euro note. That's cool, but we can't accept that amount of money, because we can't give any change back. It's simply too much, and to be honoust, those high amounts are an item that can be copied. It could be a fake one. And because we don't use and see a 500 euro note every day, we couldn't tell the difference. We can tell if we have a fake 20 or 50 note, but not a 500. Yes, we have a scanner, but that things is as old as the road to Jerusalem. Old! Should be in a museum.

He wanted to give me it, but I simply tried to speak english to him, and say that we can't accept it, and he went bonkers. Raising his shoulders, started talking jibberish. He didn't speak any english, only russian. I am good in english, bit german, but russian? Hell no. I asked a colleague to help me out, and she did. He got out a creditcard, but after getting it through the machine, it said "no money". Simple. He wasn't able to pay, but we couldn't talk to him to explain it all. He couldn't talk to us, because he was an ignorant bastard. Not because he spoke russian, but he was a knob. You'll get the picture. 

He started talking jibberish, and made gestures to us, which I clearly didn't appreciate. I said to him, that if he couldn't pay, I would call the police. We have about 20 signs outside which states that we can't accept the money. It's like paying with a 50 euro note, when you only want a lolly which costs 25 cent. It's ludacris. 

Thank God for our toilet man. He is from Hungaria, and he speaks english and learning dutch. He was a great help today. I called him in, seeing if he could talk to the customer. The russian person was ignorant, he wouldn't be any help to himself and us. So the toiletman helped me, by calling someone he knows, a hungarian, who speaks russian. The other person on the phone spoke to the russian man, he walked to his car and made some phone calls. We waited and waited for him to come back inside. 

After 10 minutes he came back inside, and produced another card, which had money on it. He had that card all the time, because I saw it in his wallet, and it wasn't the one he payed with. Sleezy bastard. They always try it. I hate them, thinking petrol stations are banks. We can't exchange everything. We ain't a bank. We are a petrol station. But I think he got nervous after a while, when I said to him (well, not him, but the bloke on the phone, so he could translate it) that I would have to call the police, and he would be arrested. That doesn't happen, it was a lie. The police has got more to do. Sometimes, I pretend I am calling the police, just to scare people.

It always happens that people come to the till, and have no money to pay. And they blame it on everything, even on us. And they think it is our problem! It ain't, matey, it's your problem, not mine. If you pick up the phone, and pretend that you are calling the police, they always have a note in their pocket or in the car. Lol. How stupid can people be?

This blog is dedicated to the toilet man, which name could be Sloti? Solid? Zooli? The hungarian man! Thank you for your help, it's appreciated. I gave him a red bull, he deserved it. Thank you, or as you would say it in your language: köszönöm.

I like Hungaria now! Thanks! If everybody is like the toiletman, the country is as nuts as the Netherlands! Thanks matey.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten