maandag 13 juni 2011

Magical Monday

it's a magical monday today! I don't know why, but I just know. Yesterday was a good day, done alot. The toilet stinks of bleech, all my clothing has been washed, everywhere hoovered. It looks nice!

What am I going to do this week? I have to work 5 days, and I really don't want too. I've got the most weirdest week ever. Monday, tuesday, thursday and friday 9 till 5, and sunday 2 till 10. Bleh. I don't like it, but I have too. Money money money, as Jessie J sings it. But Jessie J is ugly and a twat. She only sings about the truth (she reminds me of Gaga, before she went mental). It's all about the money!

Do you know what fascinated me? Everything. I watched Formula 1 yesterday too, and it was cool. I'm not into the sport, don't know all the drivers names, but I can still watch it and enjoy it. The thing that amazed me was Michael Schumacher, a.k.a. Schumi. What is he doing there? I thought he quite? Come on OAP-er, get off.

What else have I watched? The Matrix! I don't have a clue what it's about, I tried to think, but in my head it didn't made any sense. What is the Matrix? I understood that (according to it) we all live in a fake world, we are all plugged in. We are not saved. But here's a question: are we programmes? Unplug me people, I want to experience the Matrix, much cooler! I could become president, just by inserting a plug, and downloading a programme onto my brain. I don't get it. Why the Matrix? And why Keanu Reeves? He has got the facial expression of a donkey! And his continues asking "why". Stop asking, leave the Oracle alone, you dumb twat.


Did I watch anything else? Erm... let's see. Nope. I could have watched Comedy Central, but I didn't. It was Dharma and Greg weekend, and despite the fact Dharma is cute, the show is annoying. Come on Comedy Central, get rid of those old shows, and make room for new comedies. I know an up and coming writer who could lift it all up.......... ME!

Does this blog mean anything? Nope. Will it have a meaning after you read it? Nope. This is a shite blog. I do apologise. I'll promise there will be another blog later. Can't be arsed to do another one now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten