woensdag 22 juni 2011

WIFI sucks....

I don't have a clue how it works. I know it's wireless, but why do I need so many cables? I am already happy because of the fact that I received a new modem. My old modem was a bit..... erm...... fucked. I couldn't touch it at all, move it....no! The power cable was cut in half, because of my stupidity. My father combined those cables with a tire wrap. And because I needed to move from one room to another, I needed to have all those cables loose. So I tried to cut through the tie wrap. It wasn't a success. Power going through my arse, and having a fucked up modem. What a bummer. I tried to get a new power cable, and asked the provider if they had one spare. They didn't. So I couldn't hoover behind all those cables without loosing it all. But now I do have it, and I don't get it at all.

And now, hours later, it is working. Finally. I am happy, because now I can go online without sitting behind my computer desk. I can sit in my garden, if I had one. Wifi is great, if you know how it works. The biggest problem whilest installing it, was connecting the modem to my computer. I took out the LAN cable and thought that it would work. But you don't get wireless internet if your computer doesn't have a wireless card thingy. My computer isn't wireless. Nearly took all the wires away. Thank God I didn't. Would have looked like a tit.

But now my digital TV ain't working. It says "scrambled programme". I don't like scrabble, and scrambled programmes either. I wish I could watch it now. But my sister will fix it on friday, she works for my internet provider. Lucky me, eh?

What else have I been doing today? Nothing much. The Wifi connecting took hours, because I've done stuff wrong. And I hate that. Ow, I ordered a pizza. And I've listened to an old Next Generation Podcast. DJ Brisk and Fracus, they are heroes. Heroes in my book. They keep the spirit alive. Wish I could have the honour to meet those two fabulous men. But sadly enough, they live in the wrong country. They have provided me (and Hayley) with alot of fun. They have got proper comedy skills. If you are wondering what I am talking about, go to nextgenerationrecords.co.uk and check it out!

I am signing out. Because I am bored. And still need to fold my clothes. Bummer. I need a maid. Help!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten