vrijdag 24 juni 2011

I am laying in bed....

and wondering about my life here, I really want to go to the UK and make my dreams come true, but sadly, no one rich is reading my blog. I wish sometimes this would be read by someone famous, and they might think "hey, we really need this bloke". But it hasn't happened yet. Maybe one day.

One day I'll be in the UK. Don't know when, don't know where. I am really happy if it would be in London, or somewhere else would be nice as well. As long as it ain't over here, in saggy and shitty Netherlands. It's so boring here. Not my kind of dream. What are my dreams?

Being famous, for a start. An actor would be nice, but I am too ugly to be on telly, so I could become a writer. Obviously I've got loads of idea's in my head, and it's so hard to write about them. I need help. Or a famous DJ, like a lot of Dutch DJs are. But I want to be a good one. A life so far away from mine. I would be happy to just work in a studio, helping artist, but it's so damn hard to get a carreer starting, when you have the will, but not the experience they want.

Life stinks. Yes, it does. I haven't been to a fancy pantsy University, I ain't got millions to spend. I will be a Del Trotter, one day I will be a millionaire. And I will be one, and to be honoust, I think I should deserve it. Because I am nice. Yes. I am nice, so the money belongs to me. So ner.



How would a million pounds look like? Or smell? Or feel? I wanna swim in it, or on it. And for you, my fellow readers, I will share some money. You can get a few pounds, just because I am nice. Yes, that's me. I am like Ghandi, but with more hair and sexyness. A million pounds. Wow. A dream. Yes.

But maybe..... maybe one day!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten