donderdag 2 juni 2011

A Thing that everybody has.......

and hates: scratched CD's. I found another one just now. And it's a pity, it's a nice CD. You can ask Hayley, my CD's are in a terrible state. Like the following picture, and sometimes even worst:
This looks bad, doesn't it? And when you have thousands of them, it's devistating to realise that more and more of them aren't playable anymore. Pain in my heart. What to do? Vaseline? Only on bumcheeks, not on CD's. Does it work? Maybe I'll give it a try, when I do have vaseline. Can someone send me vaseline? Thank you!

More and more CD's are going to the bin-heaven. It's the final resting place for CD's, but only recordable one's. Not original one's. I've got a CD, Mega Music Dance Experience 1999 I think, which has a huge gap.... not really a gap, a large chunk out of it! Like this:
But I don't want to get rid of it. I know it's just useless, but I can't get rid of it. Youth sentiment, I think. I payed good money for it, probably guilders. Not euro's. The good old guilder.

I've got loads of recordable CD's, which are broken. And alot of them double. Or multiple. I'm just too lazy to organise them. No one helps me, so sod it!

CD's are the best thing. The connection that I have with CD's is hard to explain. I'm more of a disc man, instead of mp3 walkman thingies. I'm oldskool. Cassettes? I LOVE THEM. But they are broken too. And useless, if you don't have a cassette player.

Everybody has a broken CD which they don't throw away, or am I the only one? Someone please, say to me that I am not the only one. Why would you throw it away? It's priceless when it comes to the sentimental part of it, but worth nothing in pounds or euros. It's like a teddy bear, you don't throw them out when they have a special meaning. But why keep one, if you are 28? You just do. Because that's who we are. Or am I the only one on this planet, who is 27, and still has teddybears and broken CD's? Please, someone, respond. Am I weird? Am I abnormal? Am I insane?

Probably I am. I know. Well, fuck it. I am going to bed with my friend Teddy. Goodnight (lol)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten