zaterdag 25 juni 2011

This has been a good day!!!!

hope you had a nice day too. What have I done today? A lot of stuff. Not worth mentioning. But in general a good day. I know Hayley got me presents, so I am happy. And we are both going to a rave in Birmingham. Woohoo. I will bring a camera, we all must see Hayley rave! It's a must to see. Hayley and rave music? Weird combination. But it will happen. Hopefully it ain't sold out, but I doubt it.

It's going to be a wicked night. I can mention all their names (DJs and MCs) but no one would have a clue. But I know for sure that the artist that will perform there, are great. I don't know all names either, but I will tell you afterwards. Hopefully I can see my legends there: Scott Brown, Brisk, Gammer and Dougal, Joey Riot, Marc Smith, Al Storm and Breeze. It's good to see the scene still is huge. Now I hope I can get Hayley into a ravey costume. Can you imagine her raving? I can't. We have been to Ministry of Sound, but this is different. This is harder.

Harder, and tougher. I will take a shit load of paracetamols before entering, because my back is playing up every time I go to a rave. I can bore you with medical sentences, but I'm not. Just to say why I have a fucked up back, I had a scooter accident years ago, and I landed a bit wrong. And it fucked up my spine and pelvis. But I'm used to it.

We will be raving. Raving. She hasn't experienced me in my elements. Ministry of Sound was chilling, but this is energetic. Powerfull. Hard. Brutal. They don't take any prisoners. I hope she will survive the night. Unbelievable. It's going to be wicked. And it will be a good night too, see if I can get more people to join us. Maybe some old friends from Fantasy Island (a.k.a. Fanny Island). It would be a gathering.

Wow, I'm so excited. I told you, when I start talking about music, I can't stop. And I read some sad news today too. Kevin Energy, also a huge name in the Freeform world, is having a break. Why for Gods Sake? I've just started to discover his style, and now he leaves? Bummer. I am always late, I know. But it ain't possible to stay in the scene over here, it's hard to get your hands on UK Hardcore stuff. I know it's hard, but that's why I use the internet. But sometimes I don't see things passing by. And this was one of those moments. Meh. I am always late. When I was 12, I was still holding hands with my former girlfriend, whilest others where shagging their brains out. I was late.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was born too early? I was just fed up staying inside. That is the reason. Thanks mum, for making me retarded!

Do I care? Nope. I'm going to a UK RAVE with my misses, and I can't wait. When we get closer to the event, I'll update you with boring stuff. You know me, eh?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten