vrijdag 17 juni 2011

TOTAL de Kruisberg

that's the name of the station I work at. And it's a crazy place! Why, you might ask? Well, these picture's I will add in a minute prove it.



The first picture is my colleague Ralph, as crazy as I am. We both don't like stupid foreigners, so he made a sign which states some important things in several languages. I don't know if he speak chinese, but he can write it perfectly (lol).
The second picture is made because of the bakery atmosphere. It's always perfect here! True friendship. Yes, you can see it!
The third picture is me being a knob. I had nothing to do, so I was bugging my colleague. Maybe I'll post some weird pictures later today, I must see how it all goes ahead.

It's always like this, amongst us. We are all a bunch of crazy people, and we love it! We might look weird compared to the rest of the world, but that is just who we are!

If you ask us if we have weird stories, we have loads! LOADS! For example, we had a colleague, she works in Hoensbroek at a Total, and she had an early shift here. A customer came to the till, paid for stuff, and then went to the coffee table. You might think and agree that he would get a coffee and just drink it. Well, instead of getting coffee, he got his penis out of his pants, and started masturbating whilest looking at the employee behind the till! And that really happened! Don't ask me why he masturbated in the shop!

If you ever have the chance to visit the Netherlands, visit us! You won't know what happened when you leave!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten