zaterdag 11 juni 2011

Pinkpop 2011.....

I am not going. Why whould I? I live so close to it, if I would open my window, I could hear it live and kicking. The last 4 years I have enjoyed the beats of Pinkpop, but I never went there. Not my cup of tea. 3 days of mayhem. Why would I go for that to Pinkpop? Every day in my life is mayhem lol.

The only bad thing about Pinkpop that annoys me, is the fact that all the roads to it are full of traffic jams. And if I would drive from my work to my home, I can expect a huge traffic jam. Last years I tried to get home, and it took me another 2 1/2 hour extra. And the music is another factor. The only good artist this year is Deadmau5. If you don't know who he is, never mind.



I would like to tell you a nice story, which has happened to me recently. Did I say a nice story? Fuck no, a stupid story. I received a letter last week, and it was from my Housing Corporation. Normally I don't receive letters from them, the only letters I get is my rent. But this letter was amazing. I had a arrears. Does that word make sense? I don't know, I just translated it from a website. I'll explain it: when you don't pay, you get arrears. You get send letters, and they force you to pay it. I got one of those letters. Not nice, because I know I pay everything on time. But the most annoying thing was:
The amount I still need to pay is................... 40 CENTS! Fucking 40 cent. To be precise 38 cents. How stupid is that? So I called my Housing Corporation and I spoke to 4 different people to get an answer. And the last one said it had something to do with lowering the rent last year!!!!! Fucking 38 cents, why not add that amount to my current rent? I don't get it. It's not about the money, if I would digg deep in my pocket, I find more than 40 cents. But it's the principal. Anal Monkey faces.

Getting back to reality. Today is a nice day. I will pay my 40 cents..... lol. And going to enjoy a nice weekend. I think I deserved it. So I'll be online a lot, and hopefully write a lot of blogs, but I'm not sure about that.

Yesterday or the day before, my sister was here. And she will make sure I'll get digital TV, because analogue TV is so old, and I am losing a lot of channels. BBC2 ain't there anymore. If I go to digital TV, I can receive BBC3 too! Woop. Cool. And because she has her own company, with her boyfriend, she is going to get me a laptop! Obviously I have to pay, nothing in this life is for free.

I'll blog you later!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten