dinsdag 17 mei 2011

As you can see....

I've updated the site a bit. A twitter thingy on your right, how cool is that? More needs and feeds for you! I was on a twitter mode last night, OMD. Not normal. So many tweets were flying around the world wide web. I was on a roll. A good one tho. I liked it. My followers probably didn't. But do I care? Lol. I was on a moot mode last night. And this night I think the same will happen. Those nightshifts are boring, so f**king boring.

Hopefully I don't get cramp in my foot again. That was horrible. Never again. It hurt like hell, and it ain't comfortable when you have a walking job, you know. When you walk alot. It was so quiet last night, bleh. Can't help myself. I've finished everything really on time, but I had other things to do..... sitting around picking my nose and shooting bogeys. YES I WAS BORED.

The weather is looking alright. But hopefully it will rain tonight, so I can read my book. If I don't forget to bring it with me. I've got to start an hour earlier, for Ralph. He wants to go to some football match, some belgium match. I don't have a clue what team. Honoustly, I don't have a clue how football works. I know they have to score between 3 metal poles, but that's it. (I am not being racist, I ment poles as in....erm.... not the polish people from Poland!)

Alot of people have tried to explain it to me. But I'm not caring. I'm bored when watching football. You can ask Hayley, I am annoying while watching it! I always take the piss. That's me! Pisstaker. Do I need a piss right now? Nope! Thank GOD!

What do I need to say? Don't know anything. Erm... maybe about something I really don't like. Comedy Central has those "Roast of..." shows. They are horrible. I've never seen anything that horrible. Apart from Snoop Dogg, the other "comedians" I've never heared of in my life. Lisa Lampenelli (or however you spell it) is negro cock addicted? Is that really necessary to point out? Really funny, yep. NOT. And they always roast a second hand artist/actor. In the United States they are B-actors/artists. But the comedians are B too. What a waste of my time! I've watched the Roast of Donald Trump. That man is so lame, and dumb. Donald Dumb, much better name that suits him. Americans, please come with something entertaining. Something like "Friends" or "Will and Grace" or "Family Guy" or "The Simpsons", etc. Please do not make shows which will make Stephen Fry loose his mind. He is all about intelligence, and those shows aren't. (Just between you and me, the shows I named two lines ago do not have alot of intelligence in it either, but do have a certain message in each episode).

Stephen Fry is a f**king legend. YES HE IS. He is the king of knowledge. Well, in my eyes. How can he know so much? He is well spoken. Not my type when it comes to the looks, but hey, I'm not gay. Every time he comes on air, he just amazes me. Who else is a legend? Mistajam! He is the best radio DJ in the world. So humouristic. Always bringing the world the best beats. And did I say hilarious? I say it again. Stephen is hilarious too, but in a gentle way. I love the bits where he goes ballistic. Go on Youtube and find episodes of QI. You can do it!

You might think, why doesn't he name a dutch person? Because they are crap. Dutch radio presenters always talk through records all the time, never play long versions, always take the piss, are racists (some of them are). I don't like the radio nowadays. The only radio channel I listen to is radio 1. The news channel. The best there is. What about TV then? Dutch TV is shite. Come over here and watch it yourself. Or get a big satellite in your back garden and watch it from where-ever you are. It's shit. Nothing funny. Times have changed.

Let's honour the man who's knowledge can be usefull for aliens. They shouldn't probe stupid Americans (also known as Rednecks, I think?). They should probe him. His knowledge blows everybody away. Imagine that. Stephen Fry getting probed. He wouldn't mind hahahahahahaha. But all jokes aside, he is the king of knowledge. And for that, we salute you!

There is only one thing bad about Stephen Fry.......he has a Iphone. A bloody Iphone. Grrr. He should come to the BB community! But every person has it flaws. Stephen Fry is a legend. No matter what he says or does. STEPHEN FRY FOR PRESIDENT! OR KING. Whatever rocks your boat!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten