maandag 2 mei 2011

Well what a day....

to wake up. You need to wake up, definately. But the weirdest day has started today! I've been in bed for 5 hours, and all of a sudden i'd woken up. I don't know why. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I always have the radio on when I am asleep. I can't sleep without noise. But maybe deep down I've heared the news, and it woken me up. Weird, innit?

Osama Bin Laden dead. How weird is that? The most wanted person in the world (I imagine) has been killed. Now we need to wait for picture's or video's. Because the world don't want to believe that, without anything confirming it. We need proof. We need a body, like when Saddam Hussein got killed. We need proof. As alot on the internet already posted, there are hundreds of "look-a-likes". We need a body.

And to think of it, how weird is that? We celebrate the death of a person! I can't stop thinking of it. We all dance and cheer when the news got to us. A slight joyish feeling captured us, and took over our way of thinking. He is dead! We are happy! But why? He is also a human being (he was). He caused grieve and terror onto us. He made the world change. He made us into what we are right now, scared of our own shadows. But I can't stop thinking that he was the big leader, and those who actually commited the crime, they are the criminals. They have more power than him. He is just a spokesman, he doesn't commit the crimes himself. He orders other people to do it. These people who actually commit it, they are dangerous. Because they can be changed in the way of thinking. They can kill, with sacrificing their own lives. What am I talking about? I know nothing about terrorism and wars. It's just my opinion.

I know one thing, and that 11 september has changed the world. We aren't safe anymore. But we are reminded every day that we aren't safe. 11 september just pushed us towards a fearfull world, where we think we are safe in the hands of the leaders. Is that a world where I want to live in? Maybe, maybe not! It's weird to say, but I want to be in control of my own safety. But can I handle that? No I can't. Before you know it, a lunatic gets a semi-automatic gun and shoots at schools, universities, or shopping malls. You are never safe. NEVER! Safety is something that has lost it's meaning. It means nothing anymore.

When did this happen? Not on the 11th of september. But years before. I've got taught not to talk to strangers, and only trust myself when I was on my own. Why is that? Because the world isn't a happy place to live in. Every so often a weirdo comes up and makes the world fear itself. We will never has inner peace. The world trembles, because we create it.

Thanks Osama, for destroying the century, destroying our strength. We were weak, and you just made us demoralized. Thank you. Your reign of terror ended today. Someone else will take over, I'm sure about that. But you created the world as we know it. At airports we need to go through scanners, take our shoes off etc. Everybody who looks like a muslim at airports get double checked. Our hate towards other people grows every day. And you've made sure that it stays like that.

President Obama's speech was brilliant, with a few flaws. (I hope I spelled that correctly, stupid word). I can imagine him sitting in the White House, and when he got the news, he immediately started to write a speech. Or maybe he had already written one. I don't know. I am not Obama. But he must have felt a certain amount of adrenaline going through his body, because he gets to say those magical words. Like that man who said "we got him" when Hussein got killed.

Still, a question to be unanswered. Why celebrate death? Still a weird thought. Or is it just me? I don't know. I hope no one gets offended by my blog, I mean it well. I think I need to let the news sink into me, get it into my system. And live on. Because I don't enjoy it when someone dies. I am not God, I do not get to choose who lives and who dies. But hey, that's what happens in a war. Wars will be brutal. There will not be a hippy war were we fight each other with flowers and washing detergent. Wars destroy. They don't bring joy and happiness forever, just for moments being. That's sad.

I hope the world isn't on the verge of a world war. We already had several wars, and to my opinion we already had 3. The third was the cold war. The whole world participated in this. Please, God, if you are listening. Don't let us embrace another war. We are weak minded. Please save us for such a thing. We can not survive another war. Please. Do not let mankind kill itself. Please. I beg you.

Ps. Sorry for this deep and weird blog. My brains are in hyper mode right now, and I need to typ it out! Thanks for reading it tho, thanks for your time. And again, if you get offended by it, I am sorry.

I want to end with a quote, a song lyric. I think it suits this blog.

"In a world of confusion
People never say what they mean
And nothingness prevails
So how many times you have to fall down
To feed your desire
To be your existence
You can create your own decision
Your soul won't leave you
Just rejuvenate
Rehumanize
Fractured minds !"

The Vinyl Junk vs Kokka - Fractured Minds
 
Bye bye!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten