zondag 1 mei 2011

Goodmorning to you.....

Yes, I've just woken up. And I am ashamed! I forgot to set the alarm. Why didn't I? I don't know. I'm getting old. Could I apply for money, seeing as I am close to become an OAP? Imagine that. I wish. I still need to work 40 years. 40 whole years. Too long. Wish I could change that, but I can't. I'm not a millionaire.

Let's see, what shall I talk about today? Don't know much. I could talk about the wedding, but I don't. Enough is enough. Maybe about the weather? Nah, that's just pathetic. The weather is good tho. Better. But going the wrong way. I want rain! I want the cold. I love the cold temperatures! I love it. Not the snow, but the rain. The typ of weather where most people get annoyed and down.
Ain't this a pretty sight? Yes it is. Don't lie! I know you like it too! I wish.... It's simply too dry. There has been several severe fire's in the Netherlands today. Parts of Limburg already have got Code Red, which means that you are not allowed to smoke in parks, or have barbeque's. It's all too dry.

It is too dry. My mum and dad asked me to look after the plants in the garden for them, seeing as they are on a holiday. And I did. I gave them water. But now they are going to plant heaven. I'm sorry. Feel for them. I haven't told my mum and dad yet, I couldn't. Such a heartbreaking news, I can't tell them!

Me? I can't have flowers or plants in my flat. They all die! Even fake plants. Can you believe that? Well, I know it's the truth. I kill the unkillable, lol.

What am I doing now? Nothing, except typing a blog, you dopey dipstick. And listening to music, ofcourse. Got some raw techno on, DJ Amok @ Mayday Poland 2007. If Hayley could only hear it, she would go mental lol. She would ask, just like my dad, when the music starts. This is music, hun. For me. And alot of other people, but strangely enough, amongst my friends none of them like it. How weird. They all like theatre sh*t. I absolutely hate it! Sitting down while listening to it, I can't. I want to go bezerk on music, dance all the time, raise my hands in the air. I think I'll typ a blog about my music history next week or so, can't be arsed to do it now. I am lazy! And it's gonna be a long blog. I'll let you know when it happens..... when I wrote it.

Yes, the techno has left. Technically it wasn't techno, it was schranz. Now I am playing techno. Mauro Picotto. A living legend. Enough about music. I know you are getting bored. YOU DON'T NEED TO YAWN TO PROVE MY POINT! I see you! Ow, that's just unfair to do! I can still see you!

I once said to a colleague that I can switch a webcam on, even tho the computer might be off. It scared the living shit out of him! That is so funny. He thought that I could watch him whenever! Not that I wanted to. It was a joke. He even called the webcam manufacturer, to ask if that was possible and how it could be changed! I am evil, pure evil.

Erm. I am gonna finish with a nice picture. A picture of my first car. The car which I now think about. The car I shouldn't have gotten rid of. A perfect car. A beauty. Just like Hayley. Beauty in it's purest form. I miss her. Hayley too! lol. Hope you like the picture, and if you don't ...... well. I don't care. I am lazy, like a lazyboy (the chair, not a homo).

Bye Bye!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten