woensdag 25 mei 2011

Top Gear

Nothing can beat the show. I am a fan. Yes a fan. I am a typical bloke, just like them. They are heroes in my eyes. True and dedicated. And fun is the keyword of the show. I'll post some video's at the end of the blog, if I do it now, I can't typ properly underneath.

My heroes. Definately. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. I've read the book about the history of Top Gear, and it amazed me. It was stunning to say that even tho it's Jeremy, he can't get away with alot of things, people write to the Beeb and complain about him. No need to do that people, I've got the cure to that. It's a simple procedure, they've invented it in the 70s, it's the remote. If you don't like the show USE THE REMOTE AND CHOOSE ANOTHER PROGRAMME, you dipstick.

It's a cool show. Not all guests are that interesting. I liked the episode where some parlement person came and talk about their new policy, and Jeremy couldn't let this man finish a sentence without having to answer more questions at the same time.

Richard Hammond is just cute in a way. Not in a gay way, jeez. No way. He is the cool youngster. He can get away with his stupidity. Well, they all can. But it's just so funny. I love it.

I don't care about the cars alot. They are all unreachable, and I'm not interested in horse power, etc. Brake horse power? What does that mean? Like I'd care. I want to know if it goes fast, and if it can brake quickly. That's all. And most of the times they answer my question.

James May is a legend. He is cool in his own way. Captain Slow? I am captain slow, I drive a Renault Twingo 0.8 liter from 1996. I am slow, not him. He bought a Ferrari 430 Scuderia. Slow? Never! His humour is so funny. And he is right, most of the times!

I love the outtakes and laugh moments, when the show is on. I like it. Alot! It's pure comedy. Blokes laughing about what others do wrong. You have to see the video's to understand. If you are a Top Gear fan, I don't need to explain. It's pure and simple comedy, no complexity. Basic laughs. Pure. That's why I like the show. No nonsense. No bullshit. Raw. In your face. I like that.

So if you like it to, cool. If you don't, like I care. I will continue watching it over and over again. I don't care if I am the only person in the world who likes it, sod the rest! Top Gear! Love it or hate it. Maybe this next video can change your mind? Give it a try!


Now all of a sudden this writing underneath thing works? What a bummer. Watch the video's! Do yourself a favour, and entertain yourself with good ol' humour. Half hour max. I've watched them several times. Over and over. I know I wasted my time, but I don't care. LOVE IT MATEY!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten