vrijdag 6 mei 2011

I can't....

stay off internet. I'm weak. A weak arsehole.

Sorry, had to finish my coffee.

Another day, another chances. I went to bed with a pain in my heart. It is still there, but it's a bit better. No need to continue having pain in your heart, because you will get distracted from life's misery. If you don't pay attention, you might get killed while driving! And I don't want that. I am exaggerating, I know.

What am I going to do now? Well, nothing to be honoust. Going to wash myself (yes, I need too) and then to work. But GOD DAMN this track I've got on right now is just mind blowing! OMG. So beautiful. So dancable (don't even know if it is a word, I'll make it a word). It's so mesmerizing. And I can't stop listening to it. It has been the only track I've listened to when I woke up till now. Ain't that weird? Yes I think so.

I've said some stuff last night, which was to dumb to actually say it. Someone triggered me off, so I deleted the tw*t. No need to be friends with her at all! My Facebook page is mine, my Twitter is mine, my Hyves.... you get the drift! I'm not going to be moved, I'll be the one who stays. If you have something to say to me, I'll just simply block you. Delete you! Because you ain't worth it to stay in my friendslist. So bye bye for you! No need to talk to you, or even think of you. My mind works quicker then you think.

I've just had a phonecall from my mother, saying her mother is coming on sunday! Woohoo, grandma here! Wish granddad could see my flat! But he ain't here anymore. Sad tho. I've got nothing else to typ today, maybe later, when I get home from the late shift!

Bye Bye!!!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten