zaterdag 7 mei 2011

Yesterday was a ......

good day. It was. At work I mean. It was a short shift, which amazed me. Normally the last day of the four is the longest one, but it wasn't. Busy as hell. So many things to do. So many things to achieve. I had erm...... I think 480 customers. That is busy for a friday, and it will be busier this weekend, because the temperatures are going towards the 28 degrees Celsius. Who needs to go to Spain or Greece for the temperature? You can stay in your own country!

Weird customers? Some. Had a laugh with a few. Not alot tho. Some annoyed the living sh*t out of me, as usual. But I wasn't annoyed all the time, which made the shift a good one. Done all my work. But I can't understand why the manager had produced a bad delivery. She should know that it will be hot this weekend, but there ain't alot of drinks, or icecreams. That's bad. But we will see. I have to work on sunday too, because of the expected busyness (how do I come up with these words?). It's just half a shift. 12 till 4. No longer, I need my time.

But then, after work, I had something planned. My mum wanted me to drop something at her house. And I had it in my bag, but I forgot it. Not completely, when I got home, I saw it. But I knew that I was at the wrong house, she needed it. Dopey me!

What am I going to do today? Clean the flat. Needs to be done. Enjoy the weather? Absofreakinglutely not! I hate the warmth, not my cup of tea. I like cold weather. I'm not a sunny person on the inside and not on the outside. I'm wearing a hoodie now, and in the winter a t-shirt. I am f**ked up, I know. But I simply don't like it. Why not move to the North Pole, I see you thinking! Are you going to pay for moving me? No? Ok. I'll stay here then!

A picture today, because...well..... it wasn't appropriate the last day or two. Here we go:

Yes, a famous customer. I know I ain't allowed to take footage of the CCTV, but this one is a famous one, the Darkraver. A famous dutch DJ! At my shop! I think it was on a sunday. Ow yeah, what am I a stupid c**t, it says it. ZON = SUNday. How dumb am I? I was proud at that moment. But also sad, he just came from Maastricht where he was at a rave. I wish I was there.

Bye bye!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten