vrijdag 20 mei 2011

The end of the world is ......

near. According to messages I've been reading. It's near, ladies and gentlemen. We are going to die. Wow, that sounds weird. It is this saturday, so make sure you do something with your life. Don't sit behind the computer, go crazy. Walk around naked down your street! Sleep with anybody! I don't care, just go bonkers! And when the police wants to arrest you, just say that it ain't your fault, because the end is near, and why bother about the rest of the world? Maybe you can get away with it (I doubt it). But give it a go. And let me know. I want to know what the world does!

Maybe planking? WTF is that? That is just dumb, and a bit funny. Laying somewhere like a plank and take a picture of it? Don't see the humour in this, a lot of people lay like that every day in a hospital. Like a plank. Is that the most exciting thing the world has got to offer? Laying like a plank? My God, maybe it is good that the world ends a.s.a.p. because we are a failure. Laying like a plank. Yep, an achievement. Let's all lay like planks. Come on. Let's do it. Let's turn into complete morons! Woop. Plank like you have never done before!

Yes I am taking the mickey! I lay like a plank every day in bed, for hours and hours! That's what I do. My dad calls me a woodchuck, or a marmot (both are the same, but maybe where you are from, it could be called differently). I am a woodchuck. If there is a world record to be beaten, and if it is about sleeping the longest, I would win. A woodchuck. To be honoust, in dutch the word is marmot, and I had to look it up. Like I would know that the english name for it is woodchuck, lol. I am really bad when it comes to animals. I don't know their names. And I don't mean like "Dave" or "Lizzy" but the animal names. To explain what they are, which typ, which breed. You get my idea.

Let's get back to the end of the world. It's saturday. Shit, I need to work then. I will die in uniform. Grrr. Why? Why not.....erm...... any other day, when I am not at work. I can imagine what my last words will be:

"you have number 4? that's 44.29 euro. yes you can....................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

The Boom bit means obviously the end. Where will you be when it is going to happen? I still can't believe it. I always thought it would happen on 11-11-11 at 11:11. Not really tho, you can not think and act like God. We ain't God, and we don't make decisions like he can. He will decide which day, not us human beings. And why would he? He would be a weird God, letting his creations die like that. Vanish into thin air. The thing he created from someone's rib. I was probably made of a woodchucks rib. Obvious. But why would God do that? He wouldn't be that stupid, would he?

It is true, we have been walking this earth for thousands of years. And what did we achieve? F**k all. We destroyed Mother Nature. We gained land for our own benefit. We are a greedy kind of species. All about us. Not caring about others. The second Adam or Eve at from the apple or banana, it all went wrong. By the way, I'm not discriminating the gay population. I'll include them in this blog too. Instead of Adam and Eve, it would have been Adam and Steve. But how did we repopulate? Never mind!

We have achieved alot, but nothing really interesting. If you believe in aliens and all that, you must agree that they have done alot more than us, silly people. They can fly through hyperspace. What can we do? Mach 2? We can go to the moon, that's all. They have concured space and time. What did we do? Go to the f**king moon, the most deadliest place. We went there. We made the Eiffeltower. We created a sheep called Dolly. We have.......... done f**k all. Come on people. We gave God a good reason to destroy us.

The end of the world? My arse. It's not this saturday, and not 11-11-11. Why not? The end of the world was when us humankind took over this planet. We all died then. We are robots.

Btw, think about a certain thing today. What will happen when you die? Where do you go? Where does your thoughts go to? What will we experience? I love thinking about the unthinkable. It's juice for my brain. Brains in hypermode, that's the only thing we can achieve. Thank you, Redbull!

I knew I wrote a blog yesterday about me and music. I'll typ part 2 next time, probably after saturday. No need to do it now, if the world ends. If it doesn't, come back to this page. Bookmark it, share it. Place comments. Do wild things. I care. Let me know what you think! You know I am talking about YOU! Yes, YOU, sitting in that chair. You have come here for a reason. And thank you for visiting.

If it is the end on saturday, it was nice to know you all. I'll catch you on the flipside!

Nice picture? I think so. It proves another thing. As I can see, it falls on Russia. So we still have 1 percent to live! We can hide underneath a rock. Meh. Like I care!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten