donderdag 5 mei 2011

From today on....

I'll take a break from internet. I'll keep my Facebook and Twitter profile, but I'm not going to do anything on it. I want a break from everything. I don't want to be on it anymore. There has been some changes in my life. I'm not going into detail. No need to. Why would I?

I don't even know why I am writing this blog. No one reads it. No one can be arsed, and I can understand why. It's me. The dopey dutchman. The dutch arsehole. I can understand. I told something today on Facebook, and all of a sudden I lost 6 friends (yes, I keep score lol). That's just pathetic. Or am I? I don't know. I know one thing, I need a break from everything. No one cares about me, why should I care about others. I don't want to upset anyone. My brain is just f**ked up right now. I am sorry if I offend you. But if you were a friend, you should know me by now. So if you do, well, do what the others done on Facebook!

I'll be off. Don't ask my why and what. None of your business. My life. My private life. I will drawn a line through my life. And if someone wants to know about me, I will tell you the only things you need. Nothing more. I can have a bit of privacy. So don't ask me. Please. Do me a favor.

I hope I can handle it. I hope I don't lose it. I'm a internet freak. I'll be online, reading stuff, but when people go to far, I'll delete the whole lot. I don't need to be offended or whatever.

Do with this information whatever you want. I don't care. No one reads it. Sod it. I don't care either.

1 opmerking:

  1. I read everyone you write but don't comment much , so you ain't writing just to yourself .
    Hope you get your head straight soon mate. Sorry to hear your news. Take care and keep in touch either here, facebook , twitter , e mail or text, OK
    Bryan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen