maandag 23 mei 2011

Youtube is sooo.....

annoying! Whenever you want to watch a video, sometimes a stupid commercials comes up first. Listerine? My arse, f**k off. I want to watch something else, I don't care about my teeth. Some adds can be switched off after 5 seconds, but not all. Youtube, you fail. Unbelievable. Can't they tell that it's annoying? Yes it is. Stupid commercials. If I want to watch a commercial, I'll put the telly on.

And speaking about television, am I the only one who thinks that there is nothing good on it anymore? Everything has it's own spin-off show. First CSI, what will be next? CSI Kerkrade? CSI Blackpool? CSI Yorkshire? CSI Antwerp? Come on. Some spin-offs are even better than the original, but not always.

Here in the Netherlands we have a channel full of kiddy shows. Nickelodeon I think? It's shit. iCarly? Two stupid teenage girls on dope! That's what it is. Hyped up kids. And I hate it when you have a show, and you need a "laugh"-tape. Why need a fake audience? Because no-one wants to go and visit it, because it's shit. Do it like proper shows, if the audience don't like it, the laughter will be lower. Proper comedies have that. And am I the only one who thinks cartoons are more violant? More death. Why is that? I used to watch a cartoon about a kid who shrunk, and lived with a goose. He flew everywhere on his back. Amazing stuff. And the Smurfs? The only violant person was Gargamel. And Azrael. Those were the good days. Not some Japanese cartoon, where one destroys something. Pokemon? Meh. Too much manga. Don't like it.

And then when I thought it couldn't get worst, the Beeb did it. Don't scare the hare. It scared me! WTF? I've watched a minute, and after that, I spend an hour puking on the bog. This is horrible. Is it comedy? Is it anything at all? It's a waste of tax payers money! That's what it is. Dutch shows aren't good either. Where is the humour? Where is the realness of people? It looks like the shows are fake nowadays. Fake people. Fake laughs. Is the world fake? Must be.

Getting back to Youtube. I need to thank them tho. Because they give me hours of pleasure. Alot of video's unwatched. But I will one day. Hours of pleasure, after minutes of agony. Commercials? No please. I don't care about Russell Brands newest film, I don't like the man. His comedy show he did was soooo lame. Am I the only one who cares?

A lot of comedians use swear words all the time. Just to make a point/prove a point. Don't. There is only one who could do it, and get away with it: Richard Pryor. But his show had a deeper level to it aswell. It was controversial back then. A coloured person saying the N-word and F-word all the time? Wow. Amazing. But he could capture your soul with his humour. And to be honoust, only a black person can use the N-word without being rascist. (No offense people, I couldn't put another word there, black was the only word I could think of before it get's racists). He had humour. He had flair. RIP.

The world must have had the Apocalypse moment. Because everything around me has turned into a living hell. The priest is right. We are in hell now. 200 million people are in heaven right now. Can't imagine what that's like. A big rave! Woohoo. If that's heaven, I wanna go now! Hayley won't like it in heaven then. Hahahaha. God, do you have earplugs? Or how you call them? Earcoverthingies? So Hayley can come with me!

Imagine standing in front of heaven, and Petrus stands there, going through the list, and all of a sudden you hear "in 10 minutes we will play Russel Brands newest film, in Dolby Surround"? AAAAARRRRGHHHH.

Bleh. Hell or heaven, I can't decide. God, you decide for me. Whatever is best. Which is the emptiest place of them two. I'll go there. Thanks in advance!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten