maandag 9 mei 2011

The weather is.....

beautiful! No sun. It's grey, and that's what I love. I am a miserable person who likes that! Yes! Delicious? Neh, can't eat it. But wish I could! The only thing I miss is rain!

I had a nightmare last night. Scared the bejezus out of me! I was in the flat with H, and suddenly all the power went out. No electricity. That's not a bad thing, simply fixed. I walked to a closet, and opened it. It has got all fuses and electricity related in it. So when I turned the main fuse, I get electrified, and the only thing I say is "call an ambulance". And then my eyes open up, and I lay awake in bed. WTF does that mean? Never touch the fuse? Never sleep naked? I don't know. Ow maybe never to take a shower before going to bed? I don't have a clue. Weird dream! I have several weird dreams a week. Yep that's normal. Dreams about being chased with an axe, dreaming about bombs, etc. My mind is still in hyper mode whilest asleep!

What am I going to do today? And why am I awake this early? Because Grandma is coming to visit! Not to stay, no one stays in this dump lol. She is going to check the flat, and she must leave tho at 1, because I need to go to work. Earn some money! For the new NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO! Yes, my newest DJ Equipment! The end of the month it will arrive! And I get excited about it! Let's see if mighty Google can provide me with a picture:

That's going to be mine! Woohoo! Love it, don't you? No? F*ck off then! Lol. No stay! PLEASE STAY AND READ THE BLOG! Who else is going to do it?

I've still got an hour to clean the flat, it ain't all done. A bit here, a bit there. The washing up, the wash, hoovering. I need to leave her with a good impression of me, so she can brag about it in Rotterdam to other members of the family! Yes, I am that type of guy! I love it! I already got rid of the naked pictures on the wall, no chips on the floor, toilet is clean, etc. It's a luxurious place to be, you can fry an egg, put it on the floor, and eat from it! You always can, but E-Coli is my floors friend! Try before you die, I would say lol. Bugs love the flat too! I think it has got something to do with my Ambi-Pur airfreshener, it's buglicious!

Oeps, just waisted 4 minutes! Should do something. At least get dressed. It's not appropriate to let guests see me naked hahaha. Hope you all have a nice day, maybe I'll post some pictures later, or tomorrow. You might never know. I make promises, but I never keep them! That's me! And you love it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten