woensdag 4 mei 2011

Sometimes....

you don't know what to do, or say. Sometimes it hurts to say, but it has to be said. And I do offend people sometimes. But as I said before, I am sorry. In a way. You should know me by now, and by clicking the link on Facebook, Twitter or Hyves, you should know you have entered my brain. Not literally. Imagine you being inside my head. You would kill yourself. I am a lunatic. Brains on 200% everyday, not day is different. At work and at home, I'm always busy. Busy with music. OMG, imagine a life without music? Or without coffee? Or without you? That would be weird.

I'm currently listening to BBC Radio 1 Xtra, where Mistajams show is on. He has got Cookie Monsta performing a "Daily Dose of Dubstep" mix. And it is delicious. Everything Cookie Monsta does, it is superb. Without a doubt. He is a legend in my eyes. He has been in Heerlen, my town (where I was born), but I couldn't be there. I wish I was there. His set was huge. I hate it sometimes that I can't go raving anymore, due to the time. I don't have time anymore. I am getting to old. Those two days I have off, I'm always doing something. And I hate it. No time for myself. Always doing stuff for others. Why not me time? It's always others time. Without thinking. But that's what people expect from me.

Today has been a weird day at work. A long and boring day, I must say. Hasn't been busy at all. And a lot stuff happened which I can't talk about here on this blog, due to privacy reasons. And I am not allowed to talk about stuff that happens at work. Policy, you see? Not the stupid stuff tho, I can tell you all about them. But not the important stuff. You get my drift. I went after work to my mum, to park the car, and walk to the barber, which I had an appointment at 3. Nice and short hair, the long wavyless hair annoyed me. Not me. It won't grow the way I want too. Annoying. So the barber cashed in some money again! He a rich man with my hair on his floor, and me being poor without my hair. Doesn't seem fair? I know.

This blog is a weird one, if I read it back. But I'm not. Going to bed early. I am tired. Weird couple of days. I don't know if I am going to write a blog tomorrow. It depends, if I am in a bloggie mode tomorrow. I hope so, for those who want to read it!

No picture? I must put a picture in this. Let's see.

Mile, I can't believe that cancer won. You were one weird Polish dude (or from someone around that area). Going to Thailand for the girls? WTF! You were weird. But I took you to a dutch rave, and you seem to enjoy yourself (or the booze made you?). Sadly that you left. You are missed matey! Good times (if I think back at them).

Bye Bye

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten