woensdag 18 mei 2011

How should I start this?

Should I say F**k it? That would be weird to start my blog with! It's a track lyric. Well, getting back to reality. How are you doing? I'm fine. Last night was a good night for Twitter, or a bad one? I've been tweeting my arse off. More than 200 tweets in 2 days. Wow, amazing. And I am starting right now again. Why you might think? Because I am bored. It used to be funny on Facebook, but it ain't anymore. It has changed alot. Not alot of people are interacting anymore. They go on it all about theatre and shit, I am not into that. So that's me excluded.

But I am not bored. Got a lot to do online. Writing this blog for you. I had a reader from Germany, India, America, England. Maybe more countries, but I don't know now, and I'm not going to check it, because I will loose everything I typed. So I'll say hello to you!

Sorry, I had to do a number 1 and 2. And get new ciggie's, ran out. I could chat about my poop, but you are not interested, I might guess? What else have I done? Ow yeah, got a new cup of coffee. Senseo coffee all the way. The best coffee, besides Tchibo. That was good coffee. But I stopped drinking it, because we changed machines at work. Now it's Douwe Egberts. And I don't mind. Imagine working a nightshift without coffee? That would be like living in hell, I think?

I hope tonight's nightshift goes better. Last night was utter crap. Boring. Nothing much to do. As I said yesterday, I went an hour earlier for my colleague. He wanted to go to a football match, where his team could become champion. They didn't. Standard Luik lost. How funny is that? He could have stayed at work. But I am a good colleague, so I said "just go". He will do an extra hour today for me, so I will start at 11 tonight. An hour shorter doesn't make it acceptable. Because it will be shit. Long hours without anything to do.

In a nightshift you always get the people who have lived with a formula. D+D=A. Dumb + Drunk = Arsehole. Yes, they are everywhere. Must have lost a lot of their braincells, because they talk like rubbish. Unbelievable. They annoy me. Alot! Because they always enter the shop when I just finished mopping. I wish I could have a nightshift with normal people! Please GOD, let ASDA sell time machine's so I could go back in time, 3 days back. Because I had the perfect nightshift then. The A2 was closed and I could do all my work without being disturbed. I loved it. Hope tonight will be good aswell!

What do I miss during a nightshift? A computer. Yes I do. Wish I had one, which could keep me entertained. I miss music. I know I have my Blackberry with me, but sometimes you read on Twitter that a certain show is starting, and I always hate it for me not listening to it. (Does this make sense?).

Bleh, enough about the nightshift. Anal lubrication. Now that's a thing.....erm..... I can't talk about. How did that come in my head? Must be the little devil on my right. GET OFF MY SHOULDER. NOW! Leave me alone. I want to be an angel, and not talk rubbish! Yes I know it's hard.

If you read any of my blogs or tweets or messages on Facebook, and you get offended, I am sorry. Didn't mean it. I had a conversation with someone last night about useage of the word "retard". Well, I can go on for hours, but I messaged him/her by DM, and said "if a retard says someone else is retarded, is that allowed?" Because I know I am a retard. You know it too. Read my blogs for god sake! Aren't I a retard? I rest my case.

Oooopppssss, nearly no picture! Let's see.


Yes, two picture's from me when I was at school. I used to learn infrastructure. But I failed by one tenth of a point. Stupid school. But I am older and wiser now, I hope? (NEVER)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten