donderdag 5 mei 2011

This is something else....

to write 3 blogs in two days. That ain't me. I don't know why I am writing right now. Could have done it later on tonight, when I get back from work. But hey, at least I am doing something!

How are you? I am tired. Wished I could stay in bed longer, but my boss won't appreciate it. I wouldn't get payed either. Lose my job. I don't want that. So we just wake up and do what they ask me to do.

You are watching my blog for a reason. And I give you a reason to stay here: this song! So beautiful. Moves me. Hope it moves you too! Makes me cry (yes it does). Makes me think.

I've got nothing else to typ now. I'll make a new blog later. Promise me you listen to this song. PROMISE IT! Or else........... nothing else will happen lol. But you would make yourself happy! Enjoy!


Delilah - Breathe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten