zondag 29 mei 2011

It's Sunday Morning.....

and I could be in bed. But I am not. I am wide awake, here for you. To entertain you. More foreigners read this blog, yesterday there were more people from Denmark then from the Netherlands. Wow. Amazing! Really funny that a few people in Denmark read it, and might think "Let's never go to the Netherlands, people over there are fucked".

Let's do a proper hello:

Hej , 안녕하세요, привет, ciao, नमस्ते, hallo.

Aren't I nice? Multiple hello's for you. They obviously mean hello. No hidden messages. I am awake, but too bored to do that. Could do something funny tho. But not that.

I should be in my bed, instead of poluting the internet with my bullshit. Yep, I know. I shouldn't do that. But as I said, I am bored. And lazy, and careless. Just have George Michael in me (faith). This all will be okay!

I'm going to work today, obviously. Need to get paid, nothing is for free (only sunshine). Wish we could have some sunshine right now, it's actually quite dark outside. Ooops, forgot to open the curtains. How dumb am I? After opening, it's still grey and dark outside. Bleh. Don't want to go to work, it's too bleh to go. Rather stay behind the computer. The warmth it creates keeps me entertained. There is no one online, I don't know why I am?

Does this bring a smile on your face? It's a nice sight. A nice sunset. Yep, it makes me smile. Because it means it will be a good day. Grey mornings are crap. But it can change tho, never underestimate the power of the God of.... erm... the weather? Who is the God of the weather? Isn't it Mother Nature?

No one is online right now. Lazy gets. Get up, and enjoy the silenceness. Sorry for using a lot of -ness endings, I like it.

It's nice, not being online aswell. I am always offline on BookFace, and MSN has been off my computer a long time ago. I don't do MSN anymore, it's annoying. It's boring. The only way to get in touch with me is via Twitter, Facebook, Hyves, Partyflock, Youtube, and the oldschool mail. How long do you have your mail address? I've got it since Hotmail started. Years ago. We started working with computers at school, and I immediately started using Hotmail. It's amazing that it's a must nowadays. You need an email. Without it, you are useless. Even my mum has an email. You need it. It's a must. But if you have MSN, I must say "why"? Blackberry Messenger, or some Apple App can do the same. Waste of time, being on MSN. It's shit.

Maybe I'll post another blog before I go out. I don't know. I am lazy! Enjoy this sunday!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten