zondag 15 mei 2011

Wow, I'm on a mission today....

to spread nonsense on the web. I'm actually amazed that the viewers can understand what I am typing, because I am foreign to you. Not to me, I am dutch! How can I be foreign when I am in Dutchland right now? To give you an idea where I live: I live literally 2 minutes from the German border. I can smell the bratwurst when I open my window. I can hear Pinkpop every year, when I am actually at home! I live in the south of the Netherlands. There you go, topography! Always interesting to let you know. And now you can tell your friends that you know a bit about a certain dutchman.

You want to know more? Erm.... my ATM card number a.k.a. Pin number is....... hahahahahahaha. Like I would tell you that! I am stupid, but not that stupid! What was my Pin code again? Shit, I forgot! Erm. Erm. Bugger, what was it again? Never mind, I will know it in a minute. But still not sharing it with you!

What can I chat about now? Maybe a bit more about me? You want that?

I was born a long time ago. Last century! Hehehe. Makes me look so old. I was born in 1983, to be precise on the 31st of August. My mum pooped me out. She was fed up of having something giving her food cravings. So she pooped me out, way too early. I was too lightweighted.... you know..... I was skinny. I think 2 months too early, she pooped me out. And I was born cross-eyed. Yep, that was me. All my mums fault. I had surgery on that eye, but still I can feel that it didn't had the effect it should have had. I still look cross-eyed when I am tired. And when I am drunk. But hey, I don't get drunk too often.

My mother is a bit coloured. My father is white as a sheet. And I am a mix. A mix of roots. My fathers family is from the Netherlands, and my mothers from Indonesia. I have told you that, didn't I? Bugger. Ow, something I can share is this: when the sun comes out, I get tanned. I just need to smell the sun, and get a colour. Thanks mum. But I am not a tanning guy. I don't like it to lay on sand, waiting for me to turn into another colour. And I don't like bugs either. They always come fly around me, or crawl around me. Leave me alone, bugs. My face maybe coloured, and my arms too, but my belly is white, and my legs are milk bottles.

Any other news I can share? My father builds rollercoasters, all around the world. That's what he does. Interesting? Yes! I can get theme park tickets for free! Woohoo! My father is a true hero. A legend in my eyes. So relaxed, and so cool. He recently had an accident, but recovered quick. He is a true man. He can fix everything. He made his own garage! He fixes his own car. He has got so many tools, he could start his own garage. He is so clever: that's my dad! I wish I could have his fearlessness. I am afraid of heights. He ain't. He is a bloke, a die hard bloke. He could teach Arnold Schwarzenegger a lesson! He is the Terminator, my dad. He has been to so many countries around the world, I envy him. But that ment that he wasn't always at home when me and my sister were growing up. That's the down side.

Let's see if we got a nice family picture:
My mum and dad, whilest watching the football match. Obviously in the local pub, they are addicted to that pub for some strange reason. I am not like that. They simply don't give a fuck! That's my family. I haven't got a picture which includes the whole family. Always someone out of the picture. Maybe a good idea to do that sooner or later, a family portret!

Any other news to share? I am.... dutch? You know that already. Got nothing to report now. I'll get back to you later, after I've done the dishes and have eaten. Bye bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten