maandag 30 mei 2011

MOOOONNNNDDDDAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

You know it by now, it's monday. I don't need to tell you that it's monday, you know how a calendar works. And if you didn't knew it was monday, where have you been the last couple of decades? It's monday, and a beautiful one. It's going to be tropical in the southern part of the Netherlands today, around 30 degrees Celsius.

Sorry, hayfever. Need to blow my nose. One second.

And I'm back. I am struggling between pants. What to wear today? I don't know. I'm going out to work today, and it will be hot. But later on tonight, a stormfront is passing. So should I or shouldn't I wear shorts? Thank God I am not a woman, who has to spend hours infront of their wardrobe, to choose the item they originally wanted.

Yesterday was a good day. No second blog, I couldn't be arsed. I went to work earlier, to eat some pie! Pie? Yes, pie. And it was delicious. My teeth still hurt. That delicious! It had marzipan on it. What a word: marzipan! Sounds like a Nazi march. Marzipan. Lol.

After work I went to the chippy. Nice meal. And after that, sleep. I was knackered. As usual. But that ain't interesting for you to read. Quite boring I must say. So we skip yesterday and go to today. What have I done today? Woke up, and straight behind the computer. Nothing else. Saw a video on Youtube. A rather interesting one. One where James May went into space. Well, not really, technically speaking on the edge, but still high enough. It was amazing to watch. Here's the video:

Maybe it's something we all need to do. It's beautiful. Breathtaking. The view is mind boggling. It's so pure and amazing, that this planet where we live on, looks so peacefull. But in real life, it isn't. Murder, crime, hate..... we can't get enough of it. We can't live on a planet, all side by side. And by looking it through the eyes of James May, you couldn't tell this planet was so fucked up. It is amazing. We should appreciate the place where we all live, and make the best out of it. Not make it worst, and then blame others for it. No, we are all to blame. Don't destroy earth. It's too beautiful. DON'T.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten