zondag 8 mei 2011

Happy Mothersday....

to all mothers in the Netherlands. Because it is mothersday over here.  Let's see if Google has a nice picture for me to post:
Thank you Google. Where would we be without Google? A life without Google? A life without Internet? Can we imagine that? I think it would be hard tho, living without it. Could we manage? No. It has grown into us, it has become a part of our lives. We need the internet, even tho it can destroy so much. It is ridicilous what it can do to us. It can make us happy, it can make us cry. Damn you internet. You are like a prossie, we have to pay someone (the pimp) to use you. If we don't pay, no pleasure. And it's hard not to be online.

I am a generation who started working on computers and internet. I still remember me sitting in a classroom, using Windows 95 for the first time. Everything was about to change. If you would compare it to how it is in college's nowadays, we were the Stone Age. Still used pen and paper alot. How it can all change in a short period of time!

We were getting into Windows, I wanted to play a card game with other members of my class. I wasn't into the details of it, I didn't care if the computer had to be rebooted etc. That wasn't my thing. I got the hang of that myself, when I first got my own computer, a Macintosh. Yes, a Macintosh. My first Windows computer came years after I left college. Those computers were so expensive at that time, Macintosh all the way!

It's a bit the same as with mobiles. I got the hang of it a bit later then expected. Everybody else had a Nokia, I got a phone which probably came from Nigeria, or Pakistan. So stupid. Not even working properly. I had a crap phone. But I shouldn't be ungrateful, it was a present. I can tell you a secret about it? Ok then!

It was weeks before christmas, and my parents had the tree and everything. The presents were underneath it. And I saw a big package, which had my name on it. I got so excited, I wanted to know what was in it! I couldn't wait for them to leave the house for a few hours, so I could feel it, or maybe.......... Yes Open it!

Yep, they were laying around it like this. And I couldn't resist myself. I needed to know what was in that! So I used a Stanley knife, and caution. Alot of it! Because my mum notices everything. Everything. If someone on the moon would take a dump, she would spot it. (erm.... that's ridicilous, poop would flow into orbit, wouldn't it?). She would notice alot, so I had to be a bit less greedy. I opened it, and it was a shit present. A shit phone to be precise. It was a phone foreign kids use to walk with. Not me, I am white (no offense). And ofcourse she found out. Grrrr. Mums are dangerous, they know everything. How? I don't know. Maybe because I couldn't keep it a secret from my sister, and she told mum? Damn you women! lol.

Nowadays I don't give a shiny sh*te about christmas, easter, and all holiday related things. I don't even like my own birthday. I hate it. I don't like it when people, who are full of themselves throughout the whole year, stick more butter up their arses. I don't like it. People who I never see, suddenly want to be part of your celebration. Or go to church all of a sudden. They haven't been to church in a whole year, so why now? Why now care about poor kids in Kenya? Or people who don't even know how it is to live our lifestyles around the big event? It should all be banned!

It's so weird. They want us to think about poor people, while we are eating roast dinner! Or have people around you which you don't like. I want no party at all. Party every day I would say. If you really cared about me, come by throughout the year, not just once. So you only come on my birthday? I don't come to yours, you simply are careless too! I don't do birthdaycards too, I think they are annoying. As I said, if you don't come in a whole year, don't send me a lame card. Happy birthday, my arse. F*ck off. Save your pennies! F*ck off!

Yep, a rant. Another one. How silly am I? I should be grateful. I am, only to myself! I am happy! Can't you tell? No? You are damn right. No need to explain, do I?

I am going to the loo, talk to you all later!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten