zaterdag 7 mei 2011

The sun is shining....

the air is blue, and I am inside. Typing a blog, and cleaning the flat at the same time. As you can tell.

What else am I doing? Ow yes, I am sorting out discs. You know, CD-Rs. I've got loads of them, alot of them are titelled, but 50 or so aren't. So I have to listen to each one of them, before I can tag them, if you know what I mean. Painfully long and stupid, but needs to be done. But mindblowing aswell. Because I found 2 cds which I never knew I had them, or what the original was. No one I know has those kinds of cds in their collection, I'm the only one. So I wonder......

Later on today I'll be going out. It's boring to stay indoors. Nothing much to do, but hoover. Done the dishes, and the washing machine is making everything clean. Not everything. I had a shirt with a massive oil stain on it, and I've washed it several times, but it won't come off. So, the dustbin open, and goodbye. Thank you for several years of happiness and misery. Thank you. You have served your purpose. Thank you. See you in hell or heaven, whatever you believe in. Bye.

Hey, two pictures posted! Woohoo. Nice pictures, aren't they? These are a bit old, those were previous discount articles, but still I thought it would look nice to post them. An achievement for me, while I was on my nightshift. I was so proud, till the day after, and alot of customers bought them/nicked them. I was furious. I wish I could say to customers "no, you are not allowed to buy them, these are not for sale". Lol. That would have made me proud, and my boss furious!

 Aha, another picture. This one was taken yesterday, and it shows you that I was busy. 4 people filling up at once, that is amazing!
And these are the discs I need to re-organize. Meh. I know funnier things to do. Like shitting, or drinking beer, or watching telly, or picking my toes, or...... you get my drift!

Maybe a blog later, who knows? I certainly don't, got a mind of a donkey. And I mean I am stupid: if donkeys are proved not to be dumb, I do apologize to the donkeys. I never ment to harm any animals!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten