maandag 23 mei 2011

This early for me....

isn't good. I don't know why I set the alarm so early, I don't know. This is ridicilous. Bleh. Wish I could go back to bed. But I know, if I do go back to bed, I will be late for work. Not a good idea.

Goodmorning everybody. Another day passed us. We survived another day. We should be happy that this American priest was full of shit. Or is he a so called priest? Don't know, don't care. We live. Another day!

And what a day it is. It's a good day I hope. No early shift for me, but a late shift (this means from 2 till 10). And I like those shifts. Not waking up early. It was too meh for me. Yesterday started so crap, 20 customers until 9. That is nearly 7 customers an hour. That's too boring. But on the other hand, so good. Because that ment I could work outside without getting disturbed all the time. And then my friend the rain arrived. Not for long, but he came. And what he did was good. Lovely jubbly, the rain was good. I really like miserable weather, I'm in my elements then!

Doesn't it look pretty? Rain falling down the leaves. Bless mother nature! But rain can cause misery, whilest driving. If it has been too dry for very long, the roads are dangerous to drive on! But never mind.

What else am I going to do today, besides waisting my time at work? Nothing much. I think Maccy Dee tonight, Ralph promised me! (Maccy Dee = Mac Donalds). But besides that, nothing. I'll be in bed as usual. Maybe another blog later, like I'd care. Just wait and see!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten