zaterdag 14 mei 2011

I am not happy at...

the moment. My upstairs neighbour (must be female or blatantly gay) has bought a Leona Lewis CD and is playing it out loud. And singing too. I can understand that you like music, but Leona? And singing? On a sunday? And waking the whole neighbourhood? Why am I saying things about it, I am normally the one waking everybody! Haha. I should stay in the Rock mode I was in yesterday, think like Liam Lynch and say: "Yeah, Whatever!"

But if she thinks she can win, she got it wrong. I've got dubstep, the dirtiest music. And the bass drops..... NOW!!! Ave it! Bam bam bam, brr brr brr brr brr bam bam bam boing boing boing boing. Yeah! I am the winner! No music from her anymore!

Why am I awake this early on a sunday? Because of her. And because I can. It's my day off, and I'll be having a busy day today. Going to a Total today, and then to see if my dad is okay. He was injured whilest working at Disneyland, China. His scaffolding came down, while he was standing on it. Disney ain't happy about that, neither am I. So I will see how he is. He says he is fine, but that's man talk. We are tough. But not that tough. His scaffolding was made of bamboo! Can you believe it? Bamboo. How weird is that?

The washing machine is tumbling. Spinning around like there isn't tomorrow. What a saying! Or am I using it wrong? I think so. It will get clean! I hope so. Or I will hurt the machine, I will..... erm..... shout at it! Yeah, that's the drill.

I forgot to say Goodmorning! Goodmorning to you all. Visitors from Germany, India, the United States, United Kingdom. Which country was a weird one in the list? Ow yeah, Russia! Well, hello to you, brother/sister! Always nice to speak to other members of this planet! And this planet is huge! So big. But a warm welcome to you!

Yep, this is the world we live on. It is huge. I wish I could see the world in all of it's glory. But the only way I do it, is by watching TV. National Geographic, Discovery Channel, etc. But what annoys the living f**k out of me, is the commercials every 10 mins. (sorry Rob for using the F-word, wasn't my intention). But it is so annoying. I don't care about green electricity. Or green gas. I have it. The gas doesn't look green tho, but blue. I don't care about which mobile provider is cheaper, I've got the best: T-Mobile. I know who Ceasar Milan is. Leave me alone with stupid commercials.

In the Netherlands, after 12 o'clock, there are alot of...erm.... dirty commercials on screen. So dirty, if you watch them, you want to clean the screen with a cloth. Sex commercials. If you are interested in a mature teenager, or a granny..... we've got it all. All night long. Sex on TV, it's horrible. "Call this number if you want to speak to a horny teenager". Why would I need to do that? I could just listen to myself!

I'm not a teenager. Lol. Wish I could be. Go back in time. Getting back to reality! Check! Sometimes I hate Comedy Central too. Such stupid shows they air. These shows annoy me. Here's a list:
  • 8 simpel rules (Kaley is in it, that's the only plus)
  • 3rd Rock from the Sun (Stay on another planet, not here)
  • Community (WTF? Grownup education?)
  • Malcolm in the Middle (Just kill the mom)
  • Psych (Come on, a show about this?)
  • Spin City (Never liked an American major)
  • Takeshi's Castle (Proves to me that Asians have stupid shows)
  • The Cleveland Show (Not funny without the Griffins)
  • The IT Crowd (How many prices this has won, I don't care, it's shit)
  • The Middle (I wish it was called the End, because it has killed TV shows)
Yes, this is a short list. Probably alot more shows they air, which are shit. Sorry Rob, I said it again! They should have proper shows. They have got a few. Another list you want?
  • 30 Rock (Simplicity is the key factor)
  • Better off Ted (Cruelty is so funny)
  • Californication (The life we all want to lead, careless)
  • Family Guy (No need to explain)
  • Frasier (Old school humour)
  • Scrubs (Too funny!)
  • South Park (Not always, but so entertaining)
  • That 70s Show (Mila!)
  • The Simpsons (LEGENDS)
Comedy Central will not listen to me. Sad. But it used to have real comedy shows, now it's more shit then quality. I hate changing channels all the time, because I can never find the remote. I want a channel which I can watch all day long. MTV isn't a good one, TMF is useless, Nickelodeon.... I AM NOT 12. Dutch TV? Rip offs. They all show shows from other countries, like England. Hole in the Wall was/is a succes in the UK, but not in NL. Failure. People want quality shows, not dumb shows, where you can see people in lycra. Or shows like Jersey Shore, which ain't bad, but the dutch version of it, is just horrible. Sex here, sex there. And rude. I don't like rude language all the time, and stupidity. If I want to see something stupid, I will look into a mirror, and see myself!

If I could change the world............ I wouldn't. I would have nothing to complain about!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten